Trains pass

This is one of my other one shots that I did by itself. Here it is now in this book :D

The sound of the train hitting the tracks are loud and rusty, the two kids sit with their legs dangling and their bodies sway.

Mono coughs, occasionally, and six sniffles. Their adventure was rough and tiring, mono felt at peace with six though.

He felt calm and a sense of responsibility or an urge to protect. It was obvious he cared for her but he didn't care if she noticed, if anything he wanted her to notice.

Six sniffles once more. She was good with mono, she enjoyed his company and liked hearing his voice.

Once mono found a children's book and read it to her, it was the most relaxed six has ever been. The sound of his gentle voice was butterfly inducing and his calm body language was reassuring.

She had laid her head on his shoulder and he placed his head on hers soon after, they were feeling something different. Well, at least for six.

She got flustered at times and felt an urge to smile, she was starting to feel comfortable.

...

The train continues and the sounds stop, her head's on his shoulder. She notices but doesn't move away, she stays in position.

Mono shifts his hand closer to hers, their fingers touch. This wasn't the first time they've held hands but it felt different. It felt romantic?

She felt the embarrassment rush back to her, she makes it snappy and quickly intertwines their fingers.

She sighs and relaxes again, there was a comfortable silence but it was cut with mono's humming.

It sounded quiet at first but than sounded familiar, it was her music box tune. The rhythm was the same and brought back so many memories. She wished she had it now but now she has mono instead.

He continues the melody. However once he starts the song again he jumps off his chair, stopping the song to grunt but soon continues.

six stares with confusion, she tilts her head and lets out a "hm ?"

He puts his hand out and six can see through the mask a gentle smile. She soon takes his hand and steps off the seat.

He stops the song and takes a deep breath while making eye contact, six is stiff but mono has calm body posture. He slowly trails to her waist, he doesn't place his hand though he's asking for permission.

She sighs and nods, relaxing her body. Mono places his hand and takes a couple of breathes before cupping her other hand and placing it on his shoulder.

They place their other hands and mono continues the melody, six soon joins him and they create a harmony.

Mono begins to sway from side to side, guiding her along. She follows his moves at glares at his feet work once in a while.

Six hangs her arms around his neck and crashes onto him, pulling him into a hug.

Mono's caught by surprise but soon adapts, he pulls her closer by cupping her waist. His body heat up and his stomach flutters, his heart beats faster.

Mono tended to get attached easily but he had never had feelings so great before.

They continue to sway however after a couple of minutes six looks up to mono, blinking away the sleeplessness. He pushes his bag up to uncover his mouth and smiles.

Six gives a small grin back, still not wanting to show weakness. She glances at his lips and at his neck before hugging him one last time.

Just as mono was about to pull his mask down she looks up again and kisses his lips, it hadn't even lasted 5 seconds but it still felt body shivering and had a great impact.

Mono's mouth's agape, six snickers at his reaction before she kisses him again. Only this time it was a bit longer, this time it was expected and they could actually enjoy it.

They soon had to end the hug and go on their journey but maybe this moment could change what would happen in the future.

...

Words: 653

They're both 13 here so that's why it's more thought out. Sorry for the short one shot but read it slowly and with intention and it'll be fun to read. Don't forget to follow me and read my books (please) I love you guys !

Muah ! 💋 

Monix Oneshot Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें