Imagine 27: Nightmares Never End🩸

Start from the beginning

To you, there are different types of evils.
One, being an evil addict--someone who did monstrous things, though remains controlled by whatever they are addicted too. The weaker sort of evil. Anyone could control that, as long as your hands held the addiction they suffer.

And then...there is the evil that can't be controlled. The evil that spreads like a wildfire, slaughtering everything and everyone in its path, while remaining untouched.

How funny...live is the word evil spelled backwards. Even in good things, there are hidden bad things behind it.
Live, evil. Santa, Satan, when the words are shuffled.

No matter how good Heaven wants to be, they are just as evil. That's the whole point, there is hidden evil within everything, some choose to ignore it, while some embrace it.

As...you did. For years you went ignoring it, until your soul was wrongfully judged by Heaven, and you were casted to Hell's flames an innocent being. All the while...the true one at fault...was welcomed to Heaven with open arms.

So many nights you've ran and hid from any danger that lurked nearby, feeling like a dimming ball of light being surrounded by a world of black.
For years, you were a desperate fool, wanting to do anything to climb to Heaven where you belong, oblivious to the potential you had.

That was...until you met him.

Three years ago, when you sat on the sidewalk of Pentagram city, feeling dirty on every inch of you, victimized from Hell and its brutal touch, that was when he appeared.
A man...holding a dangerous smile...and even a more dangerous deal. 

He had extended his hand to you, and introduced himself as Alastor, asking you questions about yourself and how you got here.
When you explained your story at how Heaven judged you wrongly...

You shudder a little. You can still remember the smirk on his face that day...the strings in his head attaching, planning ways on how to make you his.

You regretted that night meeting him, knowing exactly what you signed up for. A soul-deal. His handshake, signing your soul to him for him to play and use it for his gain.
But over the years...you slowly began to see him as someone looking up to. Someone worth following, someone worth being close to and admiring.

He's the evil that Hell should fear.
But he isn't alone when it comes down to that.
For he...made you his equal. He showed you all the things you were told was wrong in a clearer vision, revealed to you that to not be Heaven or Hell's victim, that you need to become something it will fear. That everyone will fear.

And now, you find yourself looking out at the city you will one day rule, smirking in an evil way.
Once Hell is yours...then Heaven will be next.

You...will get your sweet taste for revenge on them for what they did to you. But, as Alastor says, one must be patience.
For they say revenge is better served cold, it tastes better when it isn't rushed.

You feel a pair of arms snake around your waist, before a chin rest on your shoulder, and a static voice whispers in your ear, sending giddy butterflies to take flight in your stomach from the warmth of his breath blowing softly in your ear.

"Is my bride restless?" he murmurs, his lips almost grazing your ear teasingly.
You smirk, squeezing his arm around your waist with your right hand.