Chapter 76

It feels like they return to the past.

In the winter of Yi He City, in the spacious and crowded airport. Near the T3 exit, the young lady is controlling her tear.

In the same seat, she says the words she didn't dare to say that time. She reveals what she tried to cover up. She exposes what she used to be ashamed of.

She presents everything.

She wishes that he could accept her sorry figure, then transforms into an energy and his 'armor'.

He watches at that writings for a while, Duan Jia Xu lifts up his eyes and looks at Sang Zhi again. His voice is hoarse: "What are you afraid of?"

Sang Zhi sobs: "I am afraid that you would think that I'm odd, odd...."

She is afraid that he would thought that when she was young, she shouldn't have that kind of feeling toward him.

She had pretended to drift apart from him, she used a lie to cover another lie.

It should be odd, it's also indescribable.

"It's not odd." Duan Jia Xu extends his hand and wipes her tear. He pampers her: "How do you fold these stars again? I couldn't fold it."

Advertisement

Sang Zhi's eyes are red. She takes it and folds it back.

Duan Jia Xu follows to fold the other star.

Very quickly, those two papers turn into the stars gain.

Duan Jia Xu takes those two stars and looks at it for a while. Then he puts it on his pocket and says: "Then I should keep this in a good place."

Sang Zhi lowers her head and looks at her toes. She doesn't say anything.

"Then to be exact, I've been making you cry for so many times." Duan Jia Xu says, he holds her hand.

Sang Zhi takes a breath and her tears are falling down.

"How could you not say that you are not crybaby?" Duan Jia Xu stands up and says: "Stand up, I want to hold you. It's not convenient to hold you if you are sitting down."

Sang Zhi once again wipes her tears and stands up.

The next moment Duan Jia Xu bends his waist and hugs her. He comforts her: "Why are you telling me this now?"

Sang Zhi says depressingly: "I just want to say it."

"You come back earlier just to say this to me?"

Sang Zhi turns silence for a seconds and says: "I come to find you because I also have something to say to you."

Duan Jia Xu: "Then why are you crying?'

"....."

"This time I don't have a 'so-called' girlfriend." Duan Jia Xu loosens his hold and laughs lightly: "Now I have a real girlfriend."

Sang Zhi lifts her head and watches his face.

Duan Jia Xu helps to tidy up his coat on her and buttons it up. He says: "Why are you looking like a little pathetic person, why don't you wear thicker cloth?""

Sang Zhi stands up and doesn't move. She just watches him.

Sang Zhi looks like a Xiao Hai, who stole an adult's coat.

He smiles and wipes her tears again.

"Let's go, go home."

—-