Chapter 44

"......"

Sang Zhi: "Ah" then she looks other side, she nods slowly.

She lowers her head and tries to think about his words.

She thought that he has forgotten about this matter, or perhaps this never happens to him. Moreover, Sang Zhi never sees him mention about dating or having a girlfriend.

So who was it at the airport last time?

Sang Zhi looks at him and couldn't help to ask: "Then what about last time?"

Duan Jia Xu: "Who?"

"The one," She doesn't know why should she mention something from long time ago, whether it will sound weird. Sang Zhi plays with her fingers and pretends to ask casually: "The time I came to Yi He when I was just a Grade 10 student, you came over with that Jie Jie."

"The time you were just a grade 10 student?"

"......" Sang Zhi feels complicated for a while and tries to be more accurate. She wants him to remember. "The time I came over to find my internet boyfriend."

Duan Jia Xu remembers it: "My boss."

Sang Zhi pursues her lips and continues to ask dully: "Then why did she come with you?"

"That time I still couldn't drive." Duan Jia Xu doesn't really remember what happened three years ago. "Moreover that day I seemed to work overtime. I feel a bit unwell."

"....."

"The time your Ge called me, that time she heard it too. She said that she would take me there." Duan Jia Xu looks at her and adds unconsciously: "Even her children had entered elementary school."

Sang Zhi's mood is empty, she suddenly remembers the day she felt everything is hard to bear. She remembers that she put all the memories inside a box and locked it.

She remembers her intention to drift apart with him.

Thinking about that.

Thinking about how one-sided love started and ended.

Sang Zhi nods in silent. She asks: "Then why you keep on not looking for girlfriend?"

Duan Jia Xu speaks up: "Your Ge also don't look for someone right?"

"......" Sang Zhi remembers what her roommates' words, her face looks complicated, "You also couldn't keep on waiting for my Ge ah......"

Duan Jia Xu says: "What are you saying?"

Sang Zhi says: "I feel it is weird."

"After I graduated, I had no time." Duan Jia Xu casually, "These two years, my boss has introduced me to several women, but I don't think it's fitting for me."

Sang Zhi says: "Oh." And asks nothing more.

The planes takes off and the air stewards start to distribute the blanket.

Sang Zhi asks for one and covers her self till her head. She pretends to be a sleep. She leans on the wall. She closes, opens, and closes her eyes.

She is thinking about something.

After a while.

Sang Zhi lowers her head.

She feels that somehow her scar has been filled with a honey. She pursues her lips and smiles under the blanket.

It's soundless.

—–

The plane lands at Yi He City.