Chapter 25

The sofa in the living room is assumed a 'L' shape with a glass coffee table. Duan Jia Xu and Sang Yan are sitting side by side together with a space between them.

Sang Zhi sits on that empty space so she is next to Duan Jia Xu.

This time because of that camera sound, Sang Zhi is at loss. She even forgets to put away her phone. She looks at Duan Jia Xu nervously.

Sang Yan puts his game console away and frowns. He asks: "Xiao Gui, what are you taking photo for?"

Sang Zhi doesn't know how should she explain it, she raises her head slowly.

She notices that Duan Jia Xu is smiling. Then he moves forward to approach her. He says with full interests. "Em, are you taking photo of me?"

Sang Zhi withdraws and immediately holds her phone. "No, no."

"Really?"

"......."

"Why are you taking photo of me?" Duan Jia Xu says, "Is it because Ge Ge is handsome?"

Sang Yan snorts when he hears it. "Could you be more shameless?"

He seems to think of something. "Is it because you want to report–"

Sang Zhi just stands without waiting for his words end. She says quickly. "I said to my friend that I have a very handsome Ge Ge."

Sang Yan stops.

Sang Zhi blushes and walks toward her bedroom. She then says: "But I feel embarrassed to send your photo to them."

Sang Yan: "......"

Sang Zhi runs toward her bedroom.

The living room turns quiet, the atmosphere turns awkward. Both of them have different expression.

After a while, Sang Yan turns his head and looks at Duan Jia Xu. "I thought she takes photo for reporting to my Pa ma."

Duan Jia Xu stops smiling and pretends to be calm. He just says "Em."

Sang Yan thinks about what Sang ZHi said and tries hard to control her emotion. "Dammit, this is not as good as reporting."

"......"

It's a silence again.

"Wow." Sang Yan couldn't control it, he suddenly stands up. "Wait here for a while here first."

Next second, Duan Jia Xu also follows him to stop him. He laughs lightly. "Bro, don't bicker with Xiao Hai with this okay?"

Sang Yan: "....."

Duan Jia Xu: "Xiao Hai is insensible, you don't need to mind about it too much."

Sang Yan looks at him without expression.

"At this age Xiao Peng You (Little friend)." Duan Jia Xu pats his shoulder, he stops like he is controlling his laughter. "Indeed they want to have a self-esteem, couldn't you be more understanding toward her?"

Self-esteem.

Be more understanding.

"......."

Sang Yan frowns. "I could understand, dammit."

—-

Sang Zhi stays inside her bedroom for few minutes, she kneels down near her door to eavesdrop. She could hear what Duan Jia Xu and Sang Yan speak about faintly.

She considers her reasons before. It seems to be reasonable.

After a while.

Sang Yan takes out her phone and opens up "war trophies" (the photos she took before).