Chapter 41

Sang Zhi boards on the plane and she finds her own seat. She types something on the WeChat to Sang Yan and then she switches off her phone.

The plane takes off.

Sang Zhi looks at the window and notices Yi He City starts to be smaller in front of her sight.

She then retreats her gaze and closes her eyes to rest for a while. But she has no sleepiness in her. Sang Zhi opens up her backpack and takes out a comic book. She flips open till the last page she read.

Yet she isn't too focus with it.

Sang Zhi releases her breath and suddenly closes her comic again.

This time she starts to recall what happened last night.

She was sitting down on the snowy ground and Duan Jia Xu appeared. She started to cry. She said that she has someone that she likes, then she threw up on his body. Then she started to say a pile of mess. She cried and yelled. She was too miserable.

Afterwards, he took her home on his back. Then she just forgot about everything else.

But Duan Jia Xu's today response, she feels that she said something that she shouldn't say.

She feels something is off.

But if she really says something, he also wouldn't respond like this today.

Sang Zhi thinks about it. Previously when he was splashed by someone, he also reacted in weird way. Then last night she threw up on his body, and today he looks in very good mood.

Sang Zhi: "........"

Is that old man in distraught?

—–

She arrives in Nan Wu airport.

Sang Zhi gets off the plane and just follows the direction to get her check-in luggage. She opens up her phone and reads Sang Yan's reply. She immediately replies. [ I've arrived, I'll come out soon.]

She waits for a while, and finally she sees her luggage. She takes it and comes out.

Sang Yan stands outside the exit door, he is wearing a black thin t-shirt and coat. He is looking at his phone.

Sang Zhi walks toward him.

Sang Zhi looks that he keeps on looking at his phone, she suddenly remembers that he said to her to not call her "Ge Ge", so she just calls him intimately. "Sang Yan."

"......" Sang Yan stops and raises his head coldly. "You want to rebel?"

Sang Zhi blinks: "You were the one that said to not call you Ge."

"I asked you to not asking more money from me? Also, don't tell me that you are living frugally there." Sang Yan examines her.

"....."

"Next time don't pretend to be miserable." Sang Yan takes the luggage from her and says: "Remember to diet before you go home."

Sang Yan is unhappy. "I'm just 40 kg."

"Em." Sang Yan says: "You are quite fat."

Sang Zhi chokes. "You don't look like you are 150 cm?"

Sang Yan just "em" casually: "Are you even 100 cm?"

"........"

—–

Sang Rong is on business trip to another city. In the house, there's only Li Ping. On the dining table, there are several dishes prepared. She is still in the kitchen cooking.