Chapter 80

Hearing this, Sang Zhi just slowly regains herself. She looks at his glossy lips. She turns silent for two seconds, she suddenly kicks him. She says with a hit of irritation: "From the morning till the night...."

She stops, she is embarrassed to finish that sentence.

Duan Jia Xu immediately holds her ankle and strokes it. He lowers her head and laughs: "What is it?"

Sang Zhi pushes him and jumps off the kitchen counter: "Move away, I want to cook Tang Yuan."

Then she takes a pack of Tang Yuan.

Duan Jia Xu takes that pack from her. He is still smiling, his laughter is deep yet sexy.

Sang Zhi glances at him and says with a low voice: "What are you laughing about/"

Duan Jia Xu puts the Tang Yuan to the boiling water, he says gently: "If you aren't willing, then I'll mention it next time. Don't be angry."

"......"

Shouldn't he say that if you aren't willing, then forget it?

What does he mean by saying "I'll mention it next time"?

How could he say it with gentle tone?

Sang Zhi is speechless but she isn't really angry. She feels her lips are numb.

She takes a soup spoon for him and changes the topic of conversation. "Do you want to eat these? Tomorrow you would be on the plane in the early morning, you might not digest this well. I want to let you sleep early so I don't plan to cook you a portion."

"I would sleep on the plane." Duan Jia Xu says slowly: "It's too wasteful for me to sleep this early."

"........"

Sang Zhi also doesn't know whether it's her problem or his. Now for every his words, she could thing of another meaning.

She looks at him and says nothing.

The Tang Yuan are inside the pot so the water stops boiling for a while. Duan Jia Xu takes a bit of white rock sugars and puts it inside the pot.

He then takes a tissue to wipe his hands. He looks at her and bends his body. He holds her side. She is surrounded by him and the kitchen counter.

"We still need to wait." Duan Jia Xu kisses her chin: "Let's kiss for a short while."

—–

After it's done, Sang Zhi holds the bowl that Duan Jia Xu passes to her. She moves back to sit down on the sofa. She watches her TV while eating the Tang Yuan. After a while, Duan Jia Xu also takes a bowl out.

Sang Zhi asks him: "Have you packed up all of your things?"

Duan Jia Xu: "Not yet, later on I'll pack up."

"Remember to bring more clothes but not to thick clothes. The weather there is better than here. It's not really cold there." Sang Zhi says: "Then remember to stuff your fridge with food, don't call takeaway everyday."

Duan Jia Xu: "Em."

Sang Zhi adds: "If I'm free, I'll go home to visit you."

Duan Jia Xu looks at her and smiles. He says nothing.

"If you want to stay over there," Sang Zhi suddenly remembers something, she takes initiative to say: "This apartment do you want to withdraw it? If not, it'll be wasteful."

"No." Duan Jia Xu says lazily: "I'll also need a place to stay if I come here. Moreover recently it's cold. The heater in your dorm it's not good right? If you find it's hard, just come here to stay."