Chapter 75

When she arrives back home, Sang Zhi changes her shoes and sits down on the sofa again.

Sang Rong and Li Ping are still in the living room, they say nothing. They just watch television.

Li Ping looks at Sang Zhi and asks: "Why are you so quick to come back?"

Sang Zhi takes a cherry tomato and eats it. She then takes off her coat. She just says: "Em, I just send him till the door. Jia Xu Ge asked to come back."

Li Ping nods and says nothing else.

Sang Zhi bites the fruit and looks around. She feels today that Duan Jia Xu is performing very well. She mentions to her Ma cautiously: "Pa, Ma, what do you think of him?"

Li Ping looks at the television: "What do you mean?"

"You guys just meet him again," Sang Zhi says with her low voice: "Now you could meet him, then chat for a lot of of things. Could you change your impression toward him?"

Sang Rong smiles: "He is a good guy."

Sang Zhi echoes him: "Right, he is a good guy."

"Indeed he is very excellent, he is a good guy. When he was in the university, though I didn't meet him a lot, but I always feel that he would be successful.". Sang Yan says kindly: 'These years, he lives his life alone, it should be hard for him."

Sang Zhi pauses and straightens her lips.

Sang Rong doesn't say anything much, he changes the topic and smiles: "I heard from your Ma that the first time you met Duan Jia Xu, you cried in front of him, you didn't feel embarrassed."

Li Ping also laughs: "I was confused about it, at the end I just knew that you fought with Sang Yan ah."

Sang Zhi feels embarrassed to hear her parents mentions about it: "That time I was little okay?"

"Recently I always keeps on remembering what happened in the past. When you were young, you were having a bad health condition." Sang Rong puts down his book and recalls the past: "That time almost everyday, you would be sick, if not because of allergic, then fever. Everyday I and your Ma kept on rushing to the hospital and saw you kept on crying till you even had no energy to cry."

Li Ping switches off the TV.

"We were so sad and feeling sorry for you, yet we had no way. Your Ge that time was still young too, and didn't really welcome your appearance. He felt that after having you, we didn't mind him that much." Sang Rong says and laughs: "He even wrote in his weekly diary. He rather raises a dog at house than having a Mei Mei."

Sang Zhi is unhappy.

Sang Rong keeps on talking without waiting for Sang Zhi to talk. "Yet the time you were hospitalized and everyday we went to find you at the hospital. We lied to him that we lost you, he was crying so hard that time."

"......." Sang Zhi licks her lips: "Why are you guys suddenly mentioning about this matter?"

"I feel the past is really interesting, I feel that it is just happened yesterday." Sang Rong says: "At last now you and Ge are almost marry out."

Sang Zhi says embarrassedly: "I'm still long way to go."

Sang Rong sighs: "Zhi Zhi, Papa is not an autocratic person. It's not because our family has a good family condition so I have a standard to find you a partner that above other people. It's also not because I think that anyone wouldn't' deserve my daughter. Yet no matter who would want to be together with you, I would find his fault easily."