Bella knows I only drink coffee when I'm deep into something. She only let out a laugh and didn't say anything else.

*************

" egg shells, carrot tops. Compost is cool " our professor says as he and Eric pour a compost tea into a mug, which Eric laughs and took it from him.

Everyone was inside the greenhouse, walking around and looking at the leaves and herbs around us.

I was with Alice and Jasper when I noticed Edward and Bella were starting a conversation just a few inches away from us. I smirked and leaned closer to Alice

" what's up with those two? " I asked causing her to laugh and shrug her shoulder

" We don't even know " She replies and looks at Jasper

causing me to raise my eyebrow at the both of them as Jasper lets out a small chuckle

" how about you huh? We heard you had a conversation with our das Carlisle last night " Alice asks and wiggles her eyebrow at me, causing my jaw to drop on the floor and my entire face to go red.

Then I remembered Carlisle again, I missed him. And I know I shouldn't, I missed seeing him, I missed feeling his presence near me. What am I even feeling for him?

" W-We just bumped at each other, that's all! " I protest and shrug my shoulder at the two of them as Alice laughs at me.

" oh yeah? Come on Stella! It's not weird! Carlisle hasn't been in love with anyone else " She replies

almost begging me as I raise my eyebrow at her and look at Jasper

" Why does it look like she's forcing me to date your dad? " I asked him and Jasper just smirked at me

" I don't know... Altho, I think you and Dad would be great together " He says flashing me his smile, causing me to roll my eyes at them.

When the three of us for out of the greenhouse we continued having conversations as Alice didn't let my arm go

I watched in the distance as Bella walked, and then Edward came to her side once again.

" hi! Are you gonna be riding with us? " Alice asks my sister with a smile on her face, I let go and stand beside Bella who's looking back at Edward

" no, our bus is full, " He says

almost like a spat then walks back inside the bus. I rolled my eyes at him and said goodbye to Jasper, as Alice sent me a quick hug and followed as well.

Me and my sister came back to our bus and sat on the seat. I took a deep breath and removed my bag, turning to her as she was watching the other bus

" what's up with you and Edward? " I can't help but not to ask as Bella didn't face me.

"It's strange... I mean, he just told me he didn't want to be friends with me anymore, and then I don't know if he regrets saving me " She replies causing me to sigh.

" such an Edweirdo," I said

causing Bella to shoot me a look that caused me to laugh.

When we came back to our house, Dad hadn't arrived home yet so I went back straight to my room, I pulled back the stairs and shut the the door. Removing my jacket and placed it on my bed, then something caught my eye.

Which made me stop in my tracks.

I slowly walked to my drawer and started at the large bouquet of tulips, Lying on the surface.

It was a beautiful bunch of white tulips wrapped in black and white paper. I picked it up with my hand and go my arm, staring down at it, I didn't even realize that smile growing on my face

I immediately slipped out of my small digital camera from my bag and took a shot of the bouquet.

Who is this from?

Then I saw the white paper on the surface, I picked it up and read what was written in it.

Alice and Jasper told me you had a great day with them today during your small trip. I hope you'll like these flowers I gave you for you, and hope They'll make you smile.

- C. Cullen

When I saw it was from Carlisle, I held back my scream and felt hundreds of butterflies releasing in my stomach. Does he buy this for me?

I sat on my couch, staring at the bouquet in my arms. I smiled, he was the first guy who ever gifted me flowers

**********
Stella has been into stress these past few days so I guess she deserves to smile.

Im very happy that the story has now 450+ reads and total 50+ votes!!!!! Wow, thank you so much everyone! I can't believe how quick some of you discover this story after just publishing it.

I hope some of you are liking it so far like I do, seriously, thank you for your supports!!! I can't thank each one of you enough.

And just a small remainder. I don't own twilight movies! I don't own the original characters, they all belong to Stephenie Meyer herself. I don't own Marvel or the Scarlet Witch story! They belong to Marvel company or Disney!

Thank you for understanding and I only own Stella and her story, enjoy