The first vampire started tearing my clothes amidst the laughter of others and my screaming and crying, ignoring the female vampire and her orders.

But suddenly, in the blink of an eye, a fifth person jumped in front of me and grabbed the vampire who was stripping me of my clothes. He grabbed his scalp and with a strong blow, pulled his head back until his back was broken and his spine came out of his chest. Oh fuck.

It was Jared, yes it was him, but he was something else. He started out as a real monster, I mean really, a real monster with features much worse than the scary ones I was used to seeing him transform into.

He shouted at me in a terrifying voice:

"Irene, run!"

I ran after him while the two filthy vampires, the two men, and the woman stood facing him. Their looks at each other were terrifying.

Someone shouted;

"You won't take her, you spoiled rat."

Jared said in a voice I had never heard before:

“Try taking her then....”

Then the three entered into a violent fight, and although they were three against one, he was superior to them and much stronger than them.

I had never seen a violent fight like this. I could hear the sounds of bones shattering and breaking and blood flying in the air like rain. I saw the opponent fall to the ground, shattered, but after a few seconds, he would return and stand on his feet and even return to the fight.

I stood there helpless, watching the pieces being torn apart in front of me in this unfair fight.

Should I run away or stay? Jared might be defeated and then they wouldn't have mercy on me.

Suddenly, with one blow, Jared broke the neck of one of the vampires and took off his head. It was as if he was tearing off the head of a doll. He threw the head to the ground.

The female vampire attacked him, screaming fiercely.

I noticed the anger of the only remaining male vampire with lightning speed. He jumped to one of the trees and uprooted a tree stump from it. I know that wooden stakes through the heart kill vampires, but he did not target Jared. Instead, he aimed and threw the tree stump at me quickly and forcefully. Jared, even though he was busy fighting with the female, jumped in front of me with lightning speed and without hesitation, the tree stump pierced his back. It was very close to his heart.

I was afraid that he would die and I would die after him. The vampire pounced on him and pulled out the tree stump with such force that Jared let out a loud scream. The monster began trying to plant it in his heart this time. But Jared was fighting even though he was exhausted, and suddenly I noticed the clouds moving away, moving away, and the sun began to appear. They were fighting in the forest. The trees provided sufficient shade, but I noticed an area filled with sunlight, so I shouted, saying, “Jared, the sun...”

I did not finish my words until he quickly threw the last male vampire towards the sunny spot. The vampire caught fire and began to scream violently in intense pain, and within seconds he turned into ashes.