➠CHAPTER 14.

Depuis le début

I smile at him and wink at him too , turning around and following Nhlonipho , I'm shocked to see that the car is now here , but I guess that why he took long , he had to walk to where the car was and drove it here, he opens the door for me and I get Inside.

" I don't like your friend " he says the minute he starts the car driving off. I just Stay quiet , there's nothing I could really do about that , I can't force him to love or like N'khosi ,but I'm thankful that he was able to tolerate him today.

" where are you going next week ? " he asks clearly angry and annoyed that he doesn't know anything about this .and it's my fault , yes he won't stop me from going there but he deserved to know where I was going , not that he would have stopped me , but letting him know was a must .

" modelling runway " I quickly reply to him

" mmh , when were you going to tell me ?" You can hear it from his voice that he's very irritated by what I did , and I do not blame him , if he was going to do something and wouldn't tell me , I'll be exactly angry like him , even more worse .

" I was , I guess I forgot about it " that's half the truth , I really did forget , and also I don't think I would have told him because it was a set of lingeries , so I'm or was afraid that he'll want to come with , that would be super awkward , your man watching other woman walk down the isle half naked on a lingerie. I do not even have the liver to imagine something like that .

" make sure you don't forget in the future I don't want something like this repeating itself " he looks at me and smile , and right there I melt , I haven't seen his smile in hours , causing the side of my lips to curve up in a smile , smiling at his handsome self, lord I love this man

" I won't " I say kissing his cheek.

" mmh "

He was irritated by what I did , not tell him information ontime , noted , little by little I'll know what's he loves and what he hates. I'll learn how to love him the way he wants to be loved.

Arriving at my apartment I quickly sprint inside the house , taking my phone that was inside the car all along with me , going to my bedroom .

" aybo wabaleka manje kwenzenjani ? ( Why are you running away ?) " I hear him shout and the main door closes as he locks the door .  I know that none of us is going outside since we have do e what we wanted to do . Now it's time for some adult fun.

" stay in the sitting area , I've got a suprise for you" I shout back , placing my phone and bag on my dressing table .

" Suprise? " you can hear the confusion In his voice , but I can also sense how stupid he is smiling right now .

" yes , I'll call you when the suprise is ready " I say as I get out of what I'm wearing , wrapping myself in a towel , before going to the bathroom.

" Suprise hurry up please , I wanna see my woman already " he says , he can be cute when he likes .

I just laugh at his silliness , Nhlonipho is very serious when his infront of people, but whenever his with me or his brother his very silly and playful , I love that about him , indoda akumele ingeneke. ( A man shouldn't be friendly with everyone).

Quickly running to the shower and having a 2 minute shower just to wash the sand off my feets and all the sweat . I get out applying Cocoa oil to my body and a body sprey . I take the paper bag that contains the lingerie in the closet , standing infront of the mirror and wearing it . It doesn't take me that long to finish and tire my hair in a low ponytail. I then look at myself completely in the Mirror , my insecurities knocking on my door .