Chapter 32 - Tired

Nurse Joy.

A Kind, Charismatic, and Caring Person who has long since been helping others by working at Pokemon Centers all over the world.

As Enigmatic as their Family is, consisting of practically Hundreds of Identical Siblings who all are in the same line of Work, they are well known by anyone and everyone as "Nurse Joy", and are the Go-To Person whenever a Person or Pokemon is injured.

They are Hard Working, and are always there in your time of need.

...This particular Nurse Joy, however...

...Was Sleeping on the Job.

'...The heck is going on here?'

Her Hair was messy, there were dark circles under her eyes, and there didn't seem to be any Pokemon around...

...Or at least, none that were out.

No Pokemon, but Plenty of Pokemon Trainers.

There seemed to be a large abundance of Pokemon Trainers, patiently waiting for Nurse Joy to wake up. I even recognized some of them, since I had recently fought them, or saw them from a distance.

There were a few that seemed impatient, but they held it together.

'...What's going on here? Why are there so many Trainers?'

Looking  around again, nobody even seemed to want to try and wake Nurse Joy up, even a little bit.

'...Let's have a bit of a chat with Joy first.'

Slowly walking over to the Front Desk...

Multiple Trainers suddenly leapt from their Seats, and blocked my path.

"What do you think you're doing?" The Trainer at the front asked, looking at me menacingly.

"...I need to speak with Nurse Joy." I said, feeling weirded out by the Situation.

"She's sleeping. Wait for her to wake up." He immediately retorted.

"...I just-"

"We're all waiting patiently for her to wake up and take her time healing our Pokemon. Even if your Pokemon are hurt, there's an Order to these things, and we're not letting some Random Pokemon Trainer mess with that Order."

"...But my Pokemon aren't Hurt though..."

"...Then, what Business do you have with Miss Joy?" He seemed skeptical.

"I was going to ask her if I could help out around here. I've helped some of her Sisters in the Johto Region, so I came over to offer my help." I said.

At first, he looked me in the eyes...

Then, he looked me up and down, inspecting me as well as my Facial Expression.

"...Who are you?" He asked suddenly.

"...My Name is Souta. Souta Okazaki. I... Well, I can Talk to Pokemon."

With a surprised look, he stared at me again. At the same time, everybody seemed to chat amongst themselves, some of them scoffing.

Then, his expression regressed back to a skeptical one.

"...Prove it." He said.

Taking out a Pokeball, he takes out his Pokemon.

A Braviary suddenly appeared from the Light, their size catching me off guard.

"Woah... It's my first time seeing a Braviary up close..." I said, looking up in awe.