Chapter 26 - Silent Breeze

I woke up to a sound splashing.

Slowly, I sat up, and took a peek outside the Cave, spotting Liv playing with Sui and Shizu in the Shallow Waters of the Ocean Beach.

Looking around, I could see that everyone else was still asleep, and that it seemed to just be the Morning of the next day.

'...I guess I woke up early...'

Getting on my feet, I saw that Arc hasn't consumed the Sky Plate yet, then headed outside.

I took my Shoes and Socks off, and pulled my Pants up to my Knees, stepping into the Cold and Refreshing Ocean Water.

"Oof, that's cold... Morning, Liv." I greeted her.

"Oh! Souta! Right on time! Look at what Shizu and Sui did in the Water!" She said, beckonging.

Looking through the Water, I saw a small Tower of Shells and Stones placed in a perfect circle.

"Wow... So many different Shells and... Water Stones!?" I was shocked.

I had a small piece of a Water Stone that Pam gave me, so I knew what they looked like to a degree.

And the Stones that were used in their small Structure were undoubtedly Water Stones...

And a whole LOT of them.

"Papa!"

Turning my head, I'm immediately tackled by Sui and Shizu, falling into the Shallow Water.

"...Kids..." I sighed.

"Hehe~. Look at all the pretty Stones Shizu found! I found the Shells!" Sui said proudly.

"...Shizu found all these Stones?"

"Papa! Papa!" Shizu looked as though she wanted me to follow her.

Slowly getting up, Sui curls around my Neck, and I walk along the Shore, following Shizu alongside Liv.

When we followed her a certain distance...

She immediately dived into the Sand and disappeared.

"Shizu!?" I shouted.

Darting towards the Sand, I stop as I realized the strange shape of the Sandy Bed.

...The Sand around where Shizu went down was in a downward Cone shape.

"There's... a Hole here." I said.

Putting my Hand where Shizu fell, I feel my Hand sink in. Trying to go a little deeper, I felt the Falling Sand, as well as the Walls around my Arm, indicating the Size of the Hole.

"...I can't fit inside... Let's dig out the Sand first. Liv, can you help me?"

"With pleasure." She said.

Together, we began moving the Sand, creating Piles and Piles of Sand around us.

After moving what felt like an Endless amount of Sand...

We found the Stone Bottom, as well as the Hole filled with Sand.

Suddenly, the Sand began to shift and move...

...And Shizu's head popped out.

"Shizu! Are you alright!?" I panicked.

"Papa!" Shizu said, diving back into the Sand.

'...How does she even do that?'

Moving more Sand out of the Hole, I could see that it was just barely smaller than my Body, which means...