❤️Their love language

(Hi I'm back, I'm sorry lol. I'll do a lot more stuff like this sooo yeah also don't question the music)

Billy: Words of affirmation. He is a Mama's boy and is emotionally unstable, Boy could use so praise (He probably also has a praise kink-) he also LOVES giving pet names and you calling him by them. You could just say 'Darling, I love you' and Billy will either cuddle you or fuck you (You decide) 

Stu: Quality time and physical Touch. We all know damn well Stu is handsy with his lovers, It can be sexual but times it is just him wanting your touch. Also, Stu loves to spend time with you, he will make excuses for you to stay or just keep you there with him. Boy loves cuddles and sometimes he will get handsy and turn into more. 
(He totally cuddles you after you fuck, fight me)

Sidney: Acts of service and words of affirmation (And a bit of gift giving). She has trust issues and also fears that you don't really love her (Prove her wrong) but when you do little acts of service and praise her she believes you and loves it. Make her breakfast? Bring her coffee? Help her around the house? She melts, no questions asked; She melts for you. Then usually cuddles you.

(And as a special treat for ya'll cause I finally got ideas for them: Randy and Tatum)

Randy: Quality time. The best thing in the world to him is when you sit down and watch horror movies with him. He loves it when you cuddle him while you both are watching scary movies. It probably a usual weekend thing where you get a bunch of snacks (Probably a few beers to) and a bunch of horror movies and watch them. Many times, you have fell asleep cuddling in his arms to the sounds of screaming people getting murdered in the horror movies.
(I've actually used Texas Chainsaw Massacre as white noise to fall asleep a few times lol-)

Tatum: Physical touch. She loves it when you get handsy with her, if you don't then she will take charge. She is not scared to take what she wants. Are you to scared/shy to be handsy? She will be handsy to you (But not in a way to make you uncomfortable though, BOUNDARIES PEOPLE BOUNDARIES) She loves cuddling, kissing, holding hands and other things.