❤️Stu Matcher x Fem! Reader (Period comfort)

First person POV

I was laying in bed covered in blankets and hugging a pillow close to me; I was on my Period and in pain. I heard my room door opens and I see by goofy boyfriend Stu walk in. Stu had a few bags of stuff in his arm.
"Aww, How's my princess doing?" He walks over and kisses the top of my head. I look at him with a tiny smile. 

"Hi baby...I'm not that good...better now that your here" I sigh and get a wave of cramps and I wince in a bit of pain. I runs a hand through my hair gently.

"I know your bleeding and in pain but look on the plus side! I haven't got you pregnant!" He chuckles then sigh a bit. "I got you a few things, First I brought you some of my hoody's and sweaters. Second, I got you chocolate; Since you crave three types of chocolate depending on...Well I don't know what it depends on but you know what I mean! So I got you the tree kinds of chocolate. Third, I got you your f/f; And fourth I got you pain killers" He smiles down at me and I smile up at him. 

"Thanks baby, your the best" I smile and he giggles.

"I didn't even tell you the best part! You also got me to cuddle with all week and to cook for you" I raise and eyebrow at the cooking part.

"Babe, To you cooking in making toast or a sandwich. Last time you tried to cook something you set water on fire. I-i don't even know how you did that! You set water on fire! Gordan Ramsey is screaming! Scientist don't even understand how you did that, I mean fucking god and Satan are scared of you!"

He laughs and nod. "Oh shush, When I said cooking I mean getting you what ever take out you want or crave. Now do you want those cuddles or what?" 

"Give me cuddles now" I say with a fake glare, He laughs.

"Okay princess!" He lays in bed with me and I cuddle up to him. He wraps his arms around me and playing with my hair. I kiss his lips softly, when I pull away he looks at me with a smile.
"I love you princess, Your my perfect girl" He kisses my forehead.

I blush a tad and giggle. "I love you to baby, I always will"