❤️Billy Loomis x Gender neutral reader

Third person POV

Y/n was always getting into accidents, Like all the time. Broken bones where not rare, Bruises are usually all over them. They also had many scars, They covered some of the worse ones or any they could. It also didn't help that they were clumsy as hell.

Y/n was sitting on Billy's bed as he wrapped their arm up with a bandage, They cut their arm on something.
"You need to stop getting hurt Darling, Soon your just going to tear yourself apart!" Billy sigh a bit and kept wrapping Y/ns arm up. Y/n chuckled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry! It's not my fault this one happened!"

Billy raised an eyebrow and looked into Y/ns eyes. "You tripped over a chair leg. Baby I love you, but you are the clumsiest person I know." 

Y/n gasped in fake anger. "I'm not clumsy! The floor hates me, Tables and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in the way!" They say with fake anger. Billy laughs at their comment.

"Fucking hell...It's hard to be mad at you where your that damn funny; And when your that damn cute" Billy kisses them softly. "Try to stay out of trouble for a week, Please? For me?"

Y/n sighs with a smile. "I can make no promises, But I'll try" Billy shrugs.

"I'll take what I can get, But if you keep making me your personal nurse I will get one of those Sexy nurse outfits for girls and wear it or some shit" Billy chuckles and Y/n blushes a tiny bit.

"Oh please do that, I need to see Fem-Boy Billy" Billy laughs.

"Babes I was joking, I won't...Unless you wear one two" Billy smirks and looks Y/n up and down. "I mean you have the legs for it darling" He grabs their thigh and they blush. They hide their face in Billy's shoulder. 

"Okay..okay I get it! I'll probably do it since now I need to see you as a Fem-Boy"
Billy laughs.

"Bet"

(Can someone like anyone draw Billy in a sexy nurses outfit? For uhhh reasonssss)