❤️Billy Loomis x Fem! Reader

Third person POV

Y/n was in the friend group with Stu, Billy, Randy, Tatum and Sidney. Sidney and Billy broke up like a year ago and Sidney and Tatum where around the friend group as much, Billy and Y/n and Billy had been dating for almost that whole time and Billy climbed into Y/n's room via her window. 

First person POV

I felt his hands on your stomach as he was hugging me from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder but I could feel how hard his heart was beating.

"You know Y/n..." You felt how his breath was shaking. "I... I love you." He whispered in my ear. I smile I kiss his cheek "I love you to"

He put his arms around you and turned you towards him. You could see how his eyes were almost teary.

"You know Y/n? I think I like you more than Sidney ever had. She was only just a toy to me but you... you're the love of my life." 

I smile and kiss his nose "I love you, I love you so much darling"

"What I meant is... I want to be with you the rest of my life. I don't want to be with anyone else. Just... You. You are everything I need." He smiled before whispering in your ear "I love you so much that I don't care what anyone will think."

I gasp a tiny bit. "A-are you saying what I think you are?"

"Yes. I want to marry you one day, Y/n..." He smiled and then kissed your cheek. "And... and if you ever get pregnant I want us to have a baby together, just please say yes, Y/n.... Please."
He gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring box and opens it. Inside was a Dimond ring. "Y/n L/n, Will you please make me the happiest man ever and marry me? I love you and only you and I always will. Will you please become Y/n Loomis?"

I gasp and tear up, I nod. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" 

You felt his hand on your hands as he looked straight into your eyes, his blue eyes looked like it was the only color in this world and you were the light that made it beautiful. You could see how much he loved you and how much he cared. He felt like he had nothing and when you came to his life he finally got everything, he would do anything to make you happy. He smiled as your lips touched which made you feel even more loved. He stood up and put the ring on my finger, He hold the side of my face in his hand and plays with my hair.  for a moment as you kissed.

"Y/n... you're my perfect girlfriend and one day you're going to be my perfect wife. Don't worry about money because I will provide for you and our future family. I will give you everything you want because I love you. We will have beautiful children, a place in the country in mountains, somewhere with no neighbors, dogs, cats... Just you and me." He was whispering.

I smile and kiss the tip of his nose "I love you"

He was completely lost for words as he never felt so loved by somebody before. He hugged you tightly again as he kept his face very close to you.

"Y/n... We are perfect match for each other. We are both quiet and lonely most of the times and we can understand each other. I was always so alone. But when I met you... My life just became so beautiful." He laughed as he looked at you. "I know for sure that one day we'll have lots of children, and I'll name them after my favorite scary movie characters." He joked.

I laugh, and he smiles.

He kept smiling, but then his face grew more serious than before.

"The next thing I'm going to say I'll say for the first and last time in my life to anyone, because... It's hard for me to be honest about my feelings." He sighed and leaned his face towards you. "I love you, Y/n. I love you more than anything. I love what we talked about, about growing old together and having kids, about having a house in the mountains." He paused and your face was now close to each other. "I love you."

I kiss him softly then pull away. "I love you, I love you so much; there is nobody else I would rather marry"
He smiled and kissed you passionately one more time as he finally released that tension that he was trying to hold inside for so long. This kiss was something completely different, he was more aggressive and more emotional than ever before and he didn't stop even when you could feel his body trembling again.

"Y/n..." He said finally as he pulled himself away a bit. "I don't want to see you ever cry again, only time you can cry is when your giving birth to our children, I never want to see you cry ever again. Do you promise me that?"

I kiss his hand "I promise" 

"I promise to make you happy and make sure you never have to think about those horrible past years again. You're mine and you never have to fear about anyone hurting you." He smiled and then laid his head completely on your chest so he could feel your heartbeat.

"You're my everything and you don't have to fight or be strong because I will always be there to protect you, my only Y/n. You're not alone, Y/n. You are the perfect girl and perfect girlfriend, one day wife." He kissed your chest.