🍋❤️Billy Loomis x Fem! Reader Pt. 2

First person POV
Me and Billy got done fucking, Even though I was causing him pain I still took care of him. I made sure he was in comfortable clothes. He was curled up to me being the little spoon and I run my hands through his hair. Billy was completely exhausted after the rough session with you. He was still slightly trembling, but he was beginning to feel okay. He curled up to you, resting his head on your chest and listening to your heartbeat. He couldn't believe that he had been so vulnerable and submissive, but now that he was safe and comfortable, he felt content and relieved. He was happy to be in your arms, content to just lie there while you gently ran your fingers through his hair. "This is nice," he whispered softly.

I kiss his forehead "want to do this again sometime? keep hooking up...but..." I kiss him "can i be your girlfriend, i want this to be more then a hook up"

Billy's eyes widened in surprise as you asked him if you could be his girlfriend. It was almost too much for him to handle. "Y-you want to be my girlfriend?" he whispered, his voice trembling slightly. He hadn't expected this outcome when he snuck into your room earlier. "Yes..." he finally murmured. "I'd love for you to be my girlfriend... and I'd love to have more nights like this one."
"You don't have to date me if you want to, I'm fine with this being a one-time thing or many hookups"
"No, I want to date you," Billy breathed, still in disbelief that you wanted to be his girlfriend. It was almost too good to be true. "And I do want to have more nights like this," he added, his tone now more determined. "I want you to be my girlfriend, and I definitely want this to not just be a one-time thing."

I chuckle and kiss the top of his head and pull him closer to me.
"I want you all to myself," Billy whispered as you pulled him closer to you. His body was still exhausted from earlier, but he was now full of energy due to the thrill of you wanting to be his girlfriend. "I want you to be my one and only," he added softly, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh. He felt safe and content as he lay in bed with you, his head resting on your chest.

I smile and let him be the little spoon "Have fun having me leave you alone now, Since I am clingy as shit" I run my fingers through his fluffy hair.
Billy let out a small laugh as you admitted that you were a bit clingy. He didn't mind -- in fact, he rather enjoyed being with a girl who was so obsessed with him. It made him feel special and wanted. "I like clingy girls," he teased, kissing the back of your neck. "But don't think that you can just have me all to yourself forever. every now and then, I might need my space."

"I know, I mean when you're not having your space and it us; You're not getting rid of me. Never are, never will" I kiss the top of his head. He loved how I was clingy and protective of him yet I would let him have his space. Billy chuckled softly and nuzzled his face into your neck. He was so comfortable and relaxed now, not at all the violent killer who had snuck into your room earlier. "Yeah, yeah," he teased, his tone playful. "I know you're not going anywhere. But don't think I won't try to make you jealous every now and then." He reached up and gently turned your head and looked into your eyes. "I like the idea of having a little jealous girlfriend who thinks she owns the rights to my body." 

"You want to make me jealous? Babe that'll end in you getting punished" I kiss his neck to show what I was implying and I play with his hair "And probably the police finding some dead bodies"

"That's part of the fun, isn't it?" Billy asked with a sly grin, looking down at you as you played with his hair. "Don't worry, I won't kill anyone... well, at least not yet. I might decide to be a good boy... for now." He let out a small chuckle and leaned closer to you. He couldn't think of anything else, other than how much he wanted to kiss you right now. "Oh, and I can make you jealous too, you know," he added in a teasing tone.

"Oh darling, I know you won't kill anyone for a bit, I never said I wouldn't kill for you"

Billy's eyes widened in shock as your tone became more aggressive. He couldn't tell if you were being serious or not, but he was a bit turned on by the idea of a girl killing for him. He gently pulled your face closer and kissed you softly, trying to find out just how serious you were about this. "You'd really kill someone for me?" he asked in a whisper, his body shaking slightly as he felt the heat rise between the two of you.

"Yes" I caresses his face with the back of my hand "Nobody touches my darling and gets away with it"

Billy was speechless. He had never met a girl who was so protective of him, so willing to kill for him. He didn't know if he should be scared or attracted to you in that moment. He decided to go with the attraction, and he gently pulled you closer with his other hand, as if to say "come here and love me more." "No one touches my girlfriend and gets away with it either," he whispered, his tone now much deeper and more dominant. "No one but me..."

I chuckle and grab a pocket knife from my bedside table and trace his neck with the dull side of the knife, I cut his neck a tiny bit; Just a tiny nick. Then I lick all the blood away and close the pocketknife by pressing the dull end to my thigh closing it and I place it on my desk. "You taste amazing~"

Billy let out a sharp moan as you cut his neck. He felt it instantly, a sharp sting, but the feeling was incredibly erotic and pleasurable. He was getting more turned on by you with each passing second. "Mmm~" he whispered, his voice full of desire. "Do it again... Make me bleed more for you." He wanted you to be a little rough, as rough as you could be. He wanted to be your toy,

I raise an eyebrow and smirk at him, I bite my lower lip. "You sure you can handle another round?~ You barely lasted through the first one?~" I rug his thigh. He moans slightly and nods.

"I can take it mommy~ I need it~"

--Part 3 coming soon--