Rishabh finds out the truth

Start from the beginning

Her condition was so bad that even Shivika's eyes filled with tears. Shivaay, Vikram and Hardik who had never met Anokhi, also started feeling pain in their hearts for Anokhi after seeing her condition.

But Rohit and Praveen were feeling the worst there, because both of them knew about Anokhi's condition, so they were also getting angry at Rishabh.

“ Bhai, what have you done to her? Why is she in such a condition?”, Rohit angrily asked Rishabh and made Anokhi stand up from the ground.

Then suddenly Anokhi started screaming loudly holding her leg. Suddenly her pain became unbearable which she was not able to bear.

Everyone was shocked to see her screaming, even Rishabh. When Rohit and Praveen saw Anokhi’s leg, both of them got scared. Her leg was completely swollen and had turned red.

Rohit said while holding Anokhi’s leg, “Oh God, Choti Si Bhabhi, how did this happen? Hardik, please check Bhabhi.”

But Hardik did not react at all. Not only him, but Vikram, Rishabh, Shivaay and Shivaay were standing like statues.

“Hardik, I am telling you, check Choti Si Bhabhi right now.”, Rohit shouted this time due to which Hardik came to his senses and started coming towards him quickly.

Then Anokhi’s screaming suddenly stopped.  Her voice suddenly stopped and she started falling unconscious, but then Rishabh came a step forward and saved Anokhi from falling.

Anokhi's head was on Rishabh's chest and Rishabh's hand was on Anokhi's shoulders. She looked at Anokhi with her face bent. Her face was not visible because of the veil but her quivering lips were definitely visible, on which there were tears.

After some time, Anokhi was lying on the sofa in Rishabh's cabin and Hardik was checking her. Just then Shanaya came running there.

Rohit saw her and said, "Shanaya, check Choti si Bhabhi, her leg is completely swollen."

Hearing him, Shanaya immediately came to Anokhi and started checking her feet. Seeing the condition of her feet, she got worried. She checked her and said to Rohit, "Rohit, we have to take her to the hospital. I have to get some tests done. This is not a sprain but an internal problem."

““ Ok, you take Bhabhi to the hospital and Praveen will help you. I will come in a while.” Rohit said, then Praveen looked at Rishabh who was looking at Anokhi without any emotion and then without his permission Praveen picked up Anokhi and went out of the cabin.

Shanaya also followed him. Hardik, Vikram, Shivika and Shivaay also started to follow them, then Rohit came and stood in front of them and stopped them.

Rohit asked looking at Rishabh, “Brother, what did you do to her?”

“You are very worried about her, what magic has she done on you people in these 2 years that you care so much for her.”

“Brother, I don’t want to argue with you, I just want to know why the condition of her legs is so bad? What did you do to her?”, Rohit asked once again.

He was not asking angrily or in a loud voice, rather he was asking very calmly without any emotion.  His expressions were exactly like Rishabh's when he is trying to control his anger.

" She came to office today on Rishabh's insistence and in this, he didn't even let her use the lift." Shivaay answered

Rohit's questions. " So, that means Bhabhi has come from 28th floor stairs, am I right? ” so Shivaay shook his head.

" Bhaiya, I don't understand what should I tell you? I know that you do the worst to the person you hate in your heart, but at least you should have known about Bhabhi's condition." Rohit said with anger, regret and disappointment.

" What has happened that you are overreacting so much? There is a small problem, nothing else, but if I see more love for her in your eyes and talks, then I will make her condition even worse than this.  “, Rishabh said with anger and hatred.

He did not know why but he was very angry, so much so that his anger was unbearable.

“Bhai, Bhabhi will must be very bad. Today she is handicapped with just one leg, but you will make her so helpless that she will not be able to walk with both legs.”

“What do you mean?”, Rishabh asked looking at him with questioning eyes.

Along with him, all the four got confused after listening to Rohit, so Rohit shouted, “Bhabhi is handicapped with one leg, she cannot walk with her right leg. She finds it difficult to walk normally and you made her climb the stairs of 28 floors. How can you do this bhai? You hurt people, give them pain, even take their lives, but they are all guilty. You have never killed any innocent till date, you have not hurt her, then why Bhabhi? Have you got even one such opportunity till date when you could say that she has come to harm our family? Bade Papa is taking advantage of her helplessness. You heard Bade Papa Taking advantage of her helplessness, he had put a condition in front of Bhabhi that she should marry you. I don't know what was the compulsion of Bhabhi that she married you but she is not bad, she is innocent. "

Rohit vented out all the anger of his heart. He could not see Anokhi's condition. After saying his words, he left from there without thinking for a moment and left behind a shocked and worried Rishabh, Shivika, Shivaay, Vikram and Hardik.

After Rohit left, there was silence in the cabin for a few moments. They did not say anything. They were all still standing in shock.

" Rohit, what did he just say?", Shivaay said breaking the silence of the cabin, then Shivika said to Rishabh, "Rishabh, you knew about this."

But Rishabh did not reply. He was still looking at the door from where Rohit had gone.

Then Vikram came in front of Rishabh and turning his face towards him said, “How will he know, the man who is torturing the girl without knowing anything, without knowing why she married him, how will he know for 2 years of marriage, let alone his family. I don’t know Rishabh whether Anokhi is right or wrong but if she is right then you should remember that you are very wrong and this mistake will cost you a lot. Let’s go you all.” Saying this Vikram also left and followed him Hardik, Shivaika and Shivaay.

Now only Rishabh was left in the cabin. Only one thing of Rohit was still echoing in his ears “Because Bhabhi is handicapped in one leg, she cannot walk properly.”

Anokhi’s limping walk was coming in front of his eyes again and again.  Suddenly his hands started shaking. He held the table tightly and started taking deep breaths. He said to himself, “No, there is some misunderstanding. Is that girl really handicapped?”

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!