[☆] Double trouble

Start from the beginning

While siddharth thought
"Haa bhai... chalo ab yehi log ki kami thi.. itni tarif to mene apni biwi ki khud nhi ki jaitni mere bhai log kar te hai aur gale to ese lagte hai jaise kitane janam ki bhichde hoye ho....it sounds so odd to say that ki mene khud apni biwi ko ache se gale nhi lagaya aur yeh log huffff....... ". At the compliment.

Siddharth looked at her face which was full of confusion.... to make her confusion clear he said.

"Aahna they are chachi's son...the youngest among us... he is..."he was about to introduce vihaan when both of them stopped him while showing their hand and said in a unsion.
"Bhai hum apna introduction khud hi karwaenge". As they said they looked towards each other with a proud face because of their twin telephaty.

Vihaan took a step ahead and said
"I am vihaan and he is vivaan aur m isse bada hu aur wo bhi pure do minute...that is 120 seconds". he said with a proud face while the other twin just rolled his eyes on him as he is listening this since childhood.

Aahna clapped her hands in excitement and said
"Woww chachi you have twins...i really love twins...i really wish to have twins...."she said in a flow that caused siddharth to choke on air while his family looked at him with a michevious gaze.

Finally kabir came to the rescue and shouted
"Vihaan, vivaan....."

They both rushed towards him and hugged him tightly...as they were hugging him both the twins saw khushi coming out from Kabir's room and shouted together
"One more bhabhi....." which caused khushi to flinched hard and she dropped the file on the floor which was in her hand.kabir pulled himself away and went towards her to see if she is fine.

"Bhai...you also got married." said vivaan. While kabir just nodded in disbelief and khushi just looked down due to unknown embrassment.

Kabir got up, gave a smack on his head and explained them the reason for khushi's existence.

"Aahna beta jao zara kitchen m dekho sab ready hogaya hai na aur table set kardo". Said vineta and aahna nodded.

Before Aahna can go, kabir stopped her and said
"Aahna and khushi you have to be very careful when you guys are with them....you won't even realize when they are going to play a prank on you....they are really very notorious...."while pulling their ears.

"Ahhhh bhai....chode...it's hurting"
Both the twins said, while Aahna just chuckled.

She went in and was seeing the stuffs when the twins follow her and said
"Bhabhiiiii......"in a sweet voice while singing.

"I smell something fishy."she replied in the same tone while turning around.

"There's nothing fishy Bhabhi...actually we just want you to join our team". Said vivaan

"Huhh." was the thing which left from her mouth.

"I mean if you join our team so we can together play pranks on everyone specially on bhai's .what do you say."

"Hmmm.....I will not" she said this and the disappointment was early visible on twins face but she continued her sentence and said...
"I will not help in pranking the adults but I can, in pranking your brothers." As she said that the excitement was clearly visible on the twins face.

"What are you guys doing here." Kajal said to the twins.

"Huhh...nothing maa "vihaan said and they both went out.

"Why do I feel like they were up to something, were they Aahna?"  She asked

"Huhh...no chachi....absolutely not".she said while giving a big fake smile as she was lying while chachi reciprocated the same.

~~~~~

"Wow....it's so yummy" vivaan said while munching.

"Yeahhh...it is by the way papa we want to go on trip....so let's go....we all will have so much fun....what's say bade papa?" Vihaan said while looking at the his bade papa.

"If you guys want to go then go I am not coming I have some work".
Kumar said and he looked towards in badi ma with the puppy eyes
"Don't look at me with those eyes...I also can't go...I have to go somewhere along with your mother".

He looked towards his dadu with the pleading eyes and dadu just nodded his head in a disagreement.

"Bhai what about you?" he said while looking at kabir.

"I can join you guys as I don't have any work recently. and khushi will join us too".  He said while looking at khushi while she raised her eyebrows and said
"Why me it's your family trip you go ahea....."

She was speaking but he stopped her and said
"Shut up"

He said and  both the twins shouted in happiness but stopped it soon and looked towards siddharth and Aahna with pleading eyes. Aahna got melted they were like her small brother in just few hours maybe.

"Bhaiiii".they said while looking at Siddharth.

"A big no fo..Ahhhh...." he was just speaking but suddenly stopped due to the pain he felt.....he slamed his hand on the table harshly and looked down only to find Aahna's feet on his as she was pressing her heel on his...when she looked that he was looking down she quickly removed her feet while he raised his eyebrow.

On the other hand everyone were looking at them some had the morsel in their hand while some were munching their food while enjoying the show.
Dadu cleared his throat just to get their attention back.

"Aahna...can you come with me....I have something to talk". he said while fake smiling and went towards the room and Aahna followed him.

As  they entered in the room she was pinned against the door by siddharth.
And he said in his husky voice,
"What were you doing Mrs.singhania".

"What do I did, Mr.sighaniya".

"Don't try to act smart with me Mrs.singhania".

"Then Why were you trying to act smart with them huhh."

"Huh."

"What huhhh...why did you say no to them bichare masumo ka muh dekha tha...kya hota agar haa bol dete tu unn masumo ko haa."

"Masum wo tumhe masum lagte hai, wo masum nhi hai wo shaitan hai shaitan...chote shaitan tumhe pata bhi nhi hai ki unho ne kitane prank kiye hai humpe....that too when they were teen."

"Woh kuch bhi ho tum haa bolo ge bas....aur hum saat jaenge...samjhe."

She said opened the door and boom.......

Hello My social family...

That's it for the chp...

Btw do you guys think that they are going to go on a trip and if yes and their journey is going to be safe or not.....

To find out wait for the next chp...byeee.....

Take care....

Bina vote kare jaana nhi....aur comment bhi karna......