All That's Left to Do Is to Wait

"The new students seem promising don't they?" Cementoss commented.

Ever since the end of the exam, the teachers had been hard at work reviewing the recordings to determine which students would pass.

"Yes, this year is going to be an interesting one." Snipe agreed.

"Especially young Midoriya!" All Might exclaimed.

"The boy who broke his body just from using his Quirk?" Midnight questioned.

"I believe with proper training he could become an exceptional hero!"

"You're just looking forward to teaching a strength emitter-type quirk. Don't you think it's a little early to play favorites All Might?"

All Might sputtered. "W-well...i-" He put his hand behind his head and had the decency to look embarrassed.

She laughed and All Might joined in as well.

Watching this exchange Aizawa narrowed his eyes at the number one hero. He had been singing Izuku Midoriya's praises ever since the exam started, just what was the relationship between the two?

The boy's Quirk was strong but if it hurt the user Aizawa assumed he wouldn't last long in the hero course. To begin with, he couldn't understand why someone whose Quirk harms them would be allowed in the hero course in the first place. His attention was on the student who made the number one spot.

Koko.

The Bubble-type Quirk, the appearance, Aizawa was sure it was the girl he faced in the bank those years ago. She hadn't left his mind since. He had always kept an eye out for signs of her and the other kids he saw that day. Even if he thought they were just a bunch of idiots playing villains he didn't want them to do something regrettable.

Especially after learning that they might be born into a life of crime. If there was one thing Aizawa hated the most it was villains who indoctrinated children.

But still, he had to wonder. Had she truly left that life behind? Where were the other kids? And what had happened with the Wolfman?

Aizawa assumed he would learn these things in time. There was very little chance she wasn't in his class after all.

However, if it turned out she was trying to escape her villainous past and be a hero he would do his utmost to help her.

He may not be famous but he was a Hero.

Coming out of the event hall I quickly made my way home. The interaction with those girls was a little intriguing but I eventually put it out of my mind. I had more important things to do.

Like leaving before Bakugou could find a way to bother me. Avoiding him like this would cause him to be much more agitated when I saw him in class, especially when I was pretty sure I made the number one spot. But It would be more interesting so I didn't mind it.

I stopped by a convenience store to grab a drink.

Over-exertion of my Quirk made me severely dehydrated. I had managed to curve the downside with practice but this was the most I've used my Quirk in a long time. My lips were chapped and I could feel the headache pounding at the back of my head.

The weakness made me uncomfortable. It took considerable use to turn debilitating but I didn't like having something others could take advantage of. I'd have to find a way to ease it through some utilities.

As I walked by an alley I noticed nothing from the corner of my eye. Taking a closer look I could see a struggle happening. It wasn't a mugging, I realized it was a discrete fight between villains.