Special Day?

"Alright class, today we have a new student."

Hearing the teacher's call Koko opens the door and steps through. Seeing the excited faces of all the kids she had to suppress a grimace from showing on her face, This day is going to be long and annoying.

Bakugou's eyes widened into saucers. The girl he just met yesterday is joining his class! He knew something was up with the empty seat but he never expected this.

"Class, this is Koko, she will be joining us from now on."

"Nice to meet you all." She said,

"Okay, Koko, go take a seat." The teacher said. Pointing to the vacant seat between Midoriya and Bakugou.

Walking over she takes a seat. Bakugou beside her is ecstatic while MIdoriya is more reserved, only really excited about learning what her Quirk is.

And thus six years passed.

Her school life was rather eventful at first. Everyone wanted to hang out with the new kid. But after attempting to talk with her they realise she was different, a "downer" as they would say. And eventually, they just avoided her. the only people that hung around her were Bakugou and Midoriya. Bakugou and Midoriya developed normally, Bakugou becoming rude and explosive and Midoriya shy and scared.  She was always cold and distant but when Midoriya would talk about hero's Quirks that always got her attention. He thought it was weird at first the gleam in her eye when he would analyze them it was almost… Predatory.  but he shrugged these thoughts off assuming she was just a Quirk enthusiast as well. Of course, this angered Bakugou. Why would she… no why would anyone spend their time with Quirkless Deku? He would think.

But none of that mattered now. Since today was the day.

Koko POV:

It was actually inside the box. What I was missing was the inside of the box the entire time. The inside of the bubble could be manipulated too. Could make the liquid acidic and the gas as well to give my bubbles extra power. Using this idea I tried to make it explode. From a single bubble, it was more like a sizzle than an explosion but if combined with enough bubbles it can create quite the bang. [A/n: we have to have a Jojo reference when the mc has bubbles for an ability.]

I've been working on training the strength of the bubbles too. They haven't reached the point where I can stand on them but they can provide some very minimal protection. One day I'll fly on these bubbles of mine.

Looking around I see my destination is in sight. Over the years I've been doing some research on the Yakuza, which ones are the weakest, who's currently at the top …etc. Through my research I found the perfect gang to peacefully take over. Being a solo villain is cool but that's not how I do things. Even back then I had a partner and some lackeys. I wonder what they're doing? Probably got caught. They weren't the greatest at stealth.

Anyway, my destination is before me. It is an average run-down-looking warehouse. Rusted tools scattered around with cars dotting the premise. Not exactly subtle but this is a remote location. I got a few strange looks coming all the way over here. I guess it is weird for a ten-year-old to be on the bad side of town. I had to sneak around to avoid any trouble once I was really deep in. I have to make this quick if I want to be back before dark.

"Quite the haul ain't it boss?" A man said counting the pile of money in front of him.

"Sure is. Those heroes never even knew what hit them." The Boss replied, taking a seat in the chair situated in the middle back wall. Around him, fellow Yakuza members gathered, all of them discussing different topics until the door suddenly banged open.