Break In

After Sam and Haru had gathered everyone in the main hall Koko took a seat in the main chair before them.

"Alright, everyone! I have good news! Have any of you heard of the recent news? The heroes have just busted a big group of villains. Do you know what that means for us?" Instead of being straightforward, Koko wanted to question her members. She wanted to see which of the few among her group had enough wits to figure out something like this. Even if the question was a simple one they at least had a better understanding than others

Looking across the group she can see them racking their brains for an answer. 'I knew they weren't the brightest but they could at least make an effort.' She thought

Though, eventually one of them raises their hand, "If I may, I'm assuming we'll rob the police?" The man who responded looked like your stereotypical businessman. He was tall and lanky with a pair of glasses.

Judging by this Koko assumed he was the previous person who handled the information side while under the previous boss, 'He gives off the aura of intelligence. I'll make a note of him.' She thought, narrowing her eyes.

"Exactly! So be prepared! We leave in 30 minutes!"

"I will remind you now. If you are caught you keep your mouth shut. If any of you squeal… let's just say your death will be far from painless." Looking across the group I could see their faces palling. My message has gotten through successfully. After all, they witnessed what I did to their boss first hand. They know what will happen.

Clapping my hands together I put on a nice innocent smile, "Now! Let's get to planning."

That night there were only two officers in the station. Akira Suzuki, the older and more experienced one and Hiroto Nakamura who was a relatively new officer fresh from the academy. These two were the ones designated for the night shift today.

"This might be in the top big villain busts, don't you think?"  Nakamura said hoping to learn from Suzuki while he had the chance.

Suzuki opened his eyes and gave Nakamura a cold glare, "Can't you see I'm trying to rest?"

"S-sorry, sir."

"But to answer your question I do think it's definitely up there. Maybe that's because All Might got involved."

"Do you think crime rates will go down?" Nakamura asked

"Actually, I think it will go up instead."

"Sir, what do you mean?"

"Well, with this group gone there's gonna be a power vacuum right? Whether it be existing groups or new ones trying to make a name for themselves, somethings gonna need to fill that gap. Though, the existing groups, if they're smart, will probably lay low.."

"So you're saying the latter option will most likely happen?" Nakamura inquired.

"Yeah but, It could go either way."

The two officer's conversation was cut short by the boom of an explosion reverberating through the building. Both of them jumped out of their seats at once. While in a panicked state Nakamura turned to his superior, noticing the previous lax expression had been replaced by a mask of seriousness.

"Sir!" Nakamura shouted

"I know! I know! Send out a signal to the closest heroes! While you do that I'll scout out the situation" Suzuki responded.

"But sir it's dang-"

"That's an order! Do I have to write you up for insubordination?" He yelled back,

The two stared each other down for a second until Nakamura reluctantly went to the signal device mounted on the wall. These devices had been installed into almost every station across japan. They would alert any nearby heroes to the situation.

While Nakamura was alerting the heroes, Suzuki, who had his gun out, was on alert for any attacks while cautiously creeping down the hallway. He had checked every room he passed just to make sure even though he knew exactly where the villains would be.

As Suzuki approached the storage room he could hear the sounds of a commotion going on. 'Is that banging? Sounds like the villains are breaking into the storage room! I have to hide quickly!'

"An inconvenience is in the way." A cold voice tears him from his thoughts, turning around and he's greeted by three… "Kids?"

Koko POV:

This isn't working out as I would have hoped.

The plan was to use one of the members who had a Strength Augmentation Quirk to break down the wall. But the walls had proven to be thicker and more durable than expected. Thus, countermeasures had to be taken… namely, we had to use the rest of the leftover explosives. Because of this we now are in an even greater time crunch since explosions aren't exactly stealthy.

"Sam, Haru, with me. The rest can go to the storage rooms and loot the money. There most definitely will be a key to search for, so find that or break down the door if necessary." I ordered.

"Yes, Boss!" They all reply in unison, before dashing through the hole in the wall.

Time to see if my theory is correct. I noticed when I was looking through the news there hadn't been any news of the captured villains. Only the regular "They are in police custody," other than that, no information. Not even on which prison they'll be transferred to or any news on them being sent to Tartarus.

"Lets go to the holding cells," I say, climbing over the rubble

"Eh, why?" Haru asked

"If we're lucky we might just get a new recruit."

In the shadows of an alley, a lone man could be seen fighting a group of thugs. He was like a feather on his feet, a punch, kick, or knife, none of it mattered if they couldn't hit him. Suddenly the sound of ringing could be heard from his pocket.

'I better end this quickly,' He thought, placing his hand on the white scarf situated around his neck. The scarf bursts out from its stationary position, tripping the three thugs before wrapping one of them like a mummy with a move of the man's hand; the mummified criminal's body was smashed against the other two knocking them out.

"Just when I thought I could rest my eyes…" He muttered while digging in his pouch for the device. Having looked at it annoyance was still visible on his face but a tone of seriousness had taken it over, "The police station huh?" He said, before climbing to the roof, hopping from building to building in the direction of the station.