Chapter 31 - Queen Maeve - Wonder Woman vs Queen Maeve - (Yandere Catfight)

The next morning...

Masato was having breakfast with Queen Maeve while her girlfriend is at work.

He was not in trouble this time.

Queen Maeve: "I hope you like it

Queen Maeve: "I hope you like it. It's one of my best meals."

Masato: "I do like it. It's amazing."

He eats the last of the scraps from the plate and he washes the dishes.

Maeve: "Where are you going?"

Masato: "Just doing my thing...filming YouTube videos. I ended my video last night after escaping Starlight. But why did you help me?"

Maeve: "I did it because you freed Starlight and me from Homelander. Well, Black Noir is somewhere out there enjoying his freedom."

Masato: "You know 'noir' means black in French, right? They're probably calling him Black Black. Could've just called him Black Ninja. And Translucent's name doesn't mean 'invisible'. It means semi-transparent."

Maeve laughs at that and replies...

Maeve: "I guess I should've figured that out sooner!"

Masato: "Well, thanks for that. I'll be seeing you."

He walked out and said into his phone...

Masato: "I guess you all saw that, right? That was Queen Maeve! Former member of the Seven! And I've learned a lot this month and I'm not looking for friends. Please, don't hate gays like Maeve...so don't forget that. Straight or gay...it doesn't matter, guys. Support Queen Maeve."

Maeve: "That's right, support me!"

Masato: "GAH!" He screamed while jumping.

He turned around to see Maeve standing right behind him.

Masato: "Maeve, what're you doing here!?"

Maeve: "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I thought I could come with you."

Masato looked at the Avengers Tower and remembered the last time he went there...Captain Marvel and Black Widow!

Masato: "Damn, I can't go through that again. Okay, you can come with me."