Chapter 14 - Black Widow

Masato was in big trouble!

Masato: "Well, fuck me right in my asshole," He groaned

Black Widow: "Watch your mouth, kid. Besides, Hydra is invading the Avengers' Tower."

She grabbed him and pulled him into the closet. She closes it and waited for any Hydra Soldiers to get in.

 She closes it and waited for any Hydra Soldiers to get in

He couldn't help but ogle S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Spy! He made sure to look away from her.

Black Widow: "Keep going back," She whispered.

But when her backside presses up again his crotch by accident...something hard was getting in between her cheeks!

Black Widow felt it and she felt how hit was. Masato knew how busted he was! He kept crying in his head...

Masato: "Come on, stop growing, you fucking asshole! Get out of her ass!"

Black Widow: "Wait, what's that poking my ass? Wait, he's the only one behind me. For The One Above All's sake...IS THAT HIS DICK!? Holy shit, it's fucking HUGE! I never thought this kid was a stud!"

It kept growing and Black Widow moaned silently. It kept going and Masato knew what was happening, so he covers her mouth, keeping her from making a sound!

She was blushing beat red and Black Widow didn't know what to do. She kicked the door open and fired her gun, killing the Hydra Soldiers. She turned aren't to see Masato covering his huge sausage.

Masato: "Never happened."

Black Widow: "Good idea. But it sure is bigger than Clint's."

The two walked out and Black Widow still had that feeling still poking her in her backside.

Black Widow: "No wonder the other women wanted him so badly, they wanted to suck on that thing! My, God! What is wrong with me!? Don't even think about it, Natasha!"

Masato: "So, what do you want me to do, Black Widow?"

Black Widow: "Well, you can stick with me. I'll protect you."