Merciless

I woke up feeling dizzy, my head resting on my knees. It was extremely dark in the washroom.

I put my hands in my pocket and took out my phone, and to my horror the time was "7:01 PM"... school ends at 2:45 pm. I HAD BEEN ASLEEP FOR ALMOST 5 HOURS..

The school is all dark and I got out the stall shivering, ever since I was young I had been scared of the dark. With shaking hands and legs, I stepped out of the washroom only to see the whole school's lights turned off. And the realization hit me..

It's the weekend, they always lock the school from outside on weekends and shut it down.

I ran towards the main door and banged on it loudly, screaming and yelling but to no luck.

I started crying, it's the only thing I could think of doing..

I was walking in the halls trying to find a way to get out, there was very dim light in the halls. Most of it was from the moon shining through the windows.

As I'm walking I can't help but feel as if someone is watching me..?

As I'm about to turn to my right, a hand grabs my wrist from the left side and I collide into a hard wall type structure.

Dreadfully I look up, only to find out it's Aladdin...

My face turns pale, he is squeezing my wrist so hard I'm sure it has to be bleeding by now.

"You think you can witness everything and run away like nothing happened?" He says while he has the most angry murderous look in his eyes.

I'm shaking so bad, I can barely take out words from my throat.

He grabs my jaw while with the other hand he's still squeezing my wrist. "P-please let go it's hurting, I'm sorry I shouldn't have eavesdropped" I said while crying.

"Shut up bitch, you will pay for this I promise you" He yelled in my face.

Suddenly he turns around as I see a security guard coming towards us with a flashlight.

I took opportunity of this distraction and yanked my hand out of his wrist and ran. I again ran so fast. I ran down on the stairs and heard him coming down for me. I saw the glass door fully broken.. I'm assuming he broke it in order to get in.

I ran through it and I was finally outside, from the glass windows I could see him glaring at me. Without thinking anything, I ran and ran and ran until I reached home and locked the door.

Oh my goodness..

What would've happened if I never left?!

I was exhausted, tired, hungry. While crying and shaking, I sat on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the worst state imaginable, my hair messy, I'm sweating all over. Thinking about last night, I'm scared to step in the school.

What will he do to me??

I get ready and throw on a black hoodie and black sweats, I put my hair in a slick back ponytail.

The house seems so empty I hate it.

As I step into school, the first thing I see is Aladdin glaring at me. None of his friends acknowledged me, I don't think they know about last night which is surprising because he's known for telling his friends everything.

I walk by him and I can feel his stare on me.

Days go by like this one by one, but no one knows what happened that night.

I was walking with my best friend Aleema, Aleema has known Aladdin since kindergarten and the stuff she told me is crazy.

Aladdin and his friends used to bully Aleema every single day, they would call her the meanest words, so I guess me and her both share the same past.

At this point I was just scared of Aladdin.

As I was walking with Aleema, one of Aleema's class friends Sydney approached us and she asked me "Heyy Hala, what are your thoughts on Josiah?"

I was so confused, Josiah is Aladdin's closest friend from their group by the way.

I told her "huh what?"

And she giggled and walked away..?

I turned to Aleema and asked her what she meant because Aleema and Josiah are really close friends, but they're always arguing like siblings, it's kind of funny.

She said "girl if I knew, you would be the first to know"

I laughed and she dropped me off to my law class.

As I was sitting in class working on my assignment, Kass approached me and I saw Dainzo staring at me from behind.

Kass said "what are your thoughts on Josiah?"

Again with these dumb questions ?

"What do you mean by that, who even is that" I lied, I didn't want their friend group to know I pay attention to them.

"Oh uhh, the tall guy, he has a middle part with fluffy hair and he's very sexy" he said while looking at the floor trying not to laugh.

"O-oh, yeah him. What about him?" I asked raising my brow.

"Well, you know.. can he just come and say hi to you??" He said while still looking at the floor.

"Uh ok..?" I said.

He walked up and left while laughing.

Later I saw Kass and Dainzo laughing together while walking out of law class.

What kind of freaks are they.