Hiding

* From here on the chapters will focus on grade 11-12 *

Hala's POV:
It has been one month into grade 11 and I made one really close best friend, she's the best thing to happen to me, her name is Aleema, it feels as if my life is complete, she's like my soul sister and the only person that knows EVERYTHING about me, stuff that I'd kill myself before telling anyone. In fact I have never told anyone anything bad that has happened in my life. But when it comes to Aleema, something is different, it's like finding your soulmate best friend at first sight.

As I turned my lights off and snuggled in my bed. The thought of Aladdin came across my mind. I couldn't help but think about where he was? This whole month I haven't seen him anywhere. While having these thoughts I fell asleep...

"P-please stop it's cold" Hala begs as the boys pour cold ice water on her head.

"YOU'RE UGLY AND WORTH NOTHING" Dainzo says.

"Look at your disgusting face, I am getting the ick just looking at you, why are you still alive?? Why don't you kill yourself you stupid bitch" says Dainzo while laughing.

"P-please" Hala shivers.

"Take this you bitch, that's what you get for being born" Dainzo says while raising his leg up to step on Hala's fingers.

"NO-"

"AAAHHH" I woke up with a scream, sweat drenched me. I just had another nightmare about it...

Dainzo was my biggest bully in elementary, I don't understand what I did to make him and his friends hate me that much.?

Friday morning

I put on a grey hoodie with black cargo pants and leave my long black hair open. As I'm heading out, I kiss my mom on the cheek and kiss my dad who is sleeping on the cheek too. I wished them a safe trip because they were heading to Florida to visit my aunt and cousins. They won't be back till next month, which made me scared because I've never been home alone for this long.

While walking to school, I stop by the graveyard and stare at the stone "Seela Abadi" my sister. I felt tears stinging my eyes as I walk away from the graveyard.. I have a habit of talking to myself because I have been lonely most of my life. So I started talking to myself "why did you get sick Seela, I miss you" suddenly I felt a slight push from the back.

I turned around and to my horror, I see Dainzo brush past me, he pushes me off the sidewalk to the grass, and mutters "goddamn can she move" with a disgusted look on his face.

Well.. one thing is certain, Dainzo still hasn't matured.

The hallway was super crowded, as I'm walking, I see Aladdin.. but this time he looked at me?! HE LOOKED AT ME?!?! SOMEONE PINCH ME. After a year Aladdin Amin FINALLY looked at me.

In the crowded hallway, his eyes were fixated on me, he wasn't looking at anyone but me, and I couldn't look away.. it's the first time he has noticed me.

This became a daily occurrence, I would constantly go in the same hallway just to have our daily eye contact. I guess you can say I'm really in love.

Little did I know that what I was about to hear would change my perspective on him forever..

I was in law class and asked to use the washroom because I wanted to walk around the school.

I was skipping in the empty hallways like a toddler, I was bored out of my mind so I decided to take a lap outside the school, like just circling it. As I was half way done my lap, I heard some noises from a corner.

I hid behind the wall and peeked my head over, only to see Aladdin and all his friends including dainzo ( he was also really close with Aladdin ) pressing an innocent defenceless boy. My heart instantly dropped because that innocent guy was in my first period history class. His name is Matt and he wouldn't even harm a fly.

Aladdin was punching the poor boy in the face and said "how dare you bump into me without permission, do you know who I am?! I can kill you right here right now, get your body burned and make it disappear from the face of earth within a second. And the funny part is, the police can't do shit, instead the police begs my family not to kill them instead you fucker"

At this point I was shaking seeing poor Matt tremble, I wanted to hear what Matt was dahin since he was stuttering so I shifted a bit closer towards them.

Matt said "p-please don't kill me I am sorry" while trembling as Aladdin held his collar.

Aladdin chuckled and said "Do you know how many people these hands have killed? Do you think I care if I kill someone as useless as you, it's not like anyone in your fa-"

* BANG *

Oh My God

While I was shaking, I dropped my phone which had a metal case, on the ground.

I picked it up quickly and turned around to see all of them glaring at me..

RUN HALA RUN

I turned around and started sprinting for my life. The last time I ran like this was when I was 5 years old, I ran and ran and ran. I was out of breath and I heard Dainzo and the other guys voices yelling somewhere near me. I heard Dainzo's voice say "FIND THAT BITCH RIGHT NOW, it's time to deal with her again"... I shivered. I was hiding in the girls washroom.

I locked myself in the washroom stall and sat in a corner, I don't even think my teacher noticed I was gone for this long because no one truly cares for me.

I don't know what happened but I found myself drifting to sleep in that stall.