“Leave aside talking, Choti Bhabhi has not stepped out of the house for 2 years and she doesn’t even have a phone, so how will she talk and she has not done anything like that. She is a very simple, sweet and innocent girl. I and Praveen observed her for the whole 2 years, if she had any wrong intentions, she would have done it by now when bhai was not around.”, Rohit said and everyone started thinking.

Then Shivika said, “But why did she not step out of the house in these two years?” Before Riya could answer her, Shobha and Surekha came there.

Shobha said, “You all have finished talking, so let’s eat something.”

“Yes brothers, let's go, let's go and have dinner. Anyway, it's been ages since I had dinner with aunty. You know how much I missed the food cooked by you. My tongue was craving to taste the food cooked by you, do you know that too.”, Shivaay said while acting and holding Surekha's hands, then Surekha hit him on the head and said, “Stop this drama and tell me why Bhai sahab ( Shivaay's father ” is not here and why none of your parents have come. Tell everyone that Surekha is angry about this.”

Just then Shivaay got up and holding Surekha's shoulder said, “Hey aunty, you know about dad. He starts getting fever just by the mention of going out of Gujarat and as far as others parents concerned, they must have cancelled their visit to see your angry cute face and before this angry cute expression of yours goes somewhere, I will quickly take a photo of it.” Saying this, Shivaay took a selfie with Surekha.

Seeing his fun, everyone started laughing. Holding his ear, Surekha took him inside and said, “Come with me, I will enjoy all your fun and take care of you.” And Shivaay went with her, sighing in pain.

After all the guests left, Riya said happily, “At least the party is over and now it is the turn of brother's gift.” Saying this, Riya came and stood in front of Rishabh smilingly. Rishabh asked her, “Tell me what do you want?”

“Ask for it Riya, it is a good opportunity. Bungalow, car, I would say ask for a plane. You will not have any problem in going from one country to another.” When Shivaay said this, Hardik interrupted him and said, “What is the need for a plane? You forgot that Rishabh has already given Riya her private plane, so what will she do with another plane?”

“Oh yes, I forgot that. Then what will you ask Riya?  ", Shivaay said while thinking again, then Shivika hit him on the head and said, "Why are you paying so much attention to her gift? It is not your gift, so let her think about what she wants."

“ I don't need to think because I have already thought about what I want." Riya said and Rohit laughed and said, "It seems she is going to ask for something very big, that's why she have already thought about it. You are having fun Riya Rani."

"Tell me what you want?" Rishabh asked again and Riya held one of his hands in both her hands and said to him, "I will tell you brother but first you promise me that you will listen to me and will not get angry."

Rishabh's eyebrows rose seeing Riya so serious, and everyone else also became a little serious.

Shobha asked her, "Riya beta what are you going to ask for that you need a promise from Rishabh?"

" There us something mom that only brother can give me?"

"Okay, I promise I will listen to you and will not get angry." Rishabh said without any emotion.

Then Riya took a deep breath and said, “Bhai this is about Anokhi.”

Rishabh's eyes narrowed on hearing Anokhi's name and everyone also got worried. They would sometimes look at Riya and sometimes at Rishabh.

Riya gathered courage and said, “Bhai I know that you don't trust her at all and I am not saying that you should trust her or accept her, because that will be your decision bhai, no one will force you in any way for that. I just want bhai that you promise me that you will not do the same thing with her as you did. I know you are not like that but you did that in anger and hatred. So bhai promise that you will not cross the limit in your hatred.”

Hearing Riya's words, Rishabh remembered everything once again. He closed his eyes and remembered Anokhi's scared voice and her crying.

Everyone was waiting for Rishabh's answer, except Hardik, Vikram, Shivika and Shivaay. The four of them were not able to understand what Riya was talking about, but they did not say anything and they too started looking at Rishabh silently.

After some time, Rishabh opened his eyes and said in a flat tone, "Okay." Hearing this, Riya smiled.

Rishabh who was looking at her face very carefully said, "What else do you want?"

"How do you know brother that I have to ask for something else?", Riya asked in surprise.

"I am your brother, I know you very well and I also know that what you are going to ask me for is also for that girl only.  ”

On hearing this, Riya swallowed her saliva nervously and stuttered and said, “Bhai, I want you to cancel what you told her to call us  mom as maalkin, chachi ji as choti maalkin. Please bhai, promise I won’t accept anything else. Let hercall mom as mom, chacha ji as chacha ji, chachi ji as chachi ji and let him call me and Rohit bhai whatever she wants, please please bhai.” Saying this, Riya held his hand tightly and started looking at him with requesting eyes.

Seeing her eyes, Rishabh took a deep breath and while leaving from there said, “Do whatever you want.” Saying this, Rishabh left.

Riya jumped with joy and hugged Shobha and said, “Yes mom, finally Rishabh bhai agreed to our wish.”

Hearing her, Dada ji asked Shobha, “Bahu, did you know what Riya was going to ask from Rishabh?”

“Yes, dad and I told Riya to ask for this gift from Rishabh. You know that when Rishabh is adamant, he doesn’t listen to anyone. But he never refuses Riya, so he doesn’t say much, I took this promise from him so that he doesn’t cross his limits in anger. But the second thing I didn’t say to her.”

“I asked for the second wish myself. Now I am bored of hearing ma’am ma’am from Choti si Bhabhi’s mouth. I don’t like it at all when she calls us all like the servants of the house, so I asked for that and now I will quickly tell Choti si Bhabhi both these good news and come back.” , saying this Riya ran to Anokhi's room.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !! 

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!