Chapter 23

Hey guys I know it has been a LOOONNNNGGGG time since I have updated but here it is !

Hope you enjoy chapter 23!!!!!

Peace!

~Mrs.Stylinson~ <3

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 23: Confusion & Drama !

Niall's P.O.V

It all started that day at the funeral before the drama when Ed came in. She was sitting right beside me the beauty in her. I couldn't stop smiling thinking that she was mine but she wasn't because she was taken by Zayn and I had Hope why was I feeling like this?

She was all I can think about !

Arianna

Arianna

Arianna

Please!!!! Oh please be mine !!!

But she had a child and an engagement ring so there was no chance !

Wait what am I saying she is taken by Zayn !!!!

I love Hope!! No where near Arianna !!! Anyways Hope is the one I truly LOVE!!!!

She is the one I wanna be with !

Harry's P.O.V

She was the one on my mind. All day the kiss in the black van and then when we were sitting together at the funeral she was the reason why I broke Faron's heart because she was on my mind and whenever I saw her my stomach did flips and my heart would always flutter even though she doesn't love me. I have feelings for her no matter what!

I love you Candace Nitasha Castillo but wait! She was going to get married in 3 days! I need to stop this wedding before its too late !!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I know short chapter!!!!

Update later !!!

Byeeee!!!!

~Mrs.Stylinson~

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dedicated to @avnunez1324 & @victoria_calderon !!

Also you should read her book !!!! Just look up her username which is @itsjustmelove_irish !