Chapter 10

Well here you get to know what Arianna was saying ?

~Mrs.Stylinson~

__________________________

Chapter 10:

Arianna & the Surprise ?

Harry & the Mystery Girl ?

Arianna's P.O.V

"Guys I'm pregnant too." I blurted out "Me & Zayn found out yesterday , Candace when did you find out ?" She sighed and said "I actually found out yesterday too." Then we stared at each other and started freaking out by jumping up & down until Louis & Zayn stopped us because we might harm each other . "Well who thought Louis & Zayn would be the first ones to have a child and both at the same time !" Harry said with a smirk played on his face. "Haha Harry so funny " Louis says with sarcasm but Candace pecks him on the lips and he stops . "Zayn come and help me with plating the dishes on the table" I asked ." Sure." He said and we went into the kitchen .

Harry's P.O.V

"Hi my name is Miranda ." The girl said you could feel the heat rushing down my cheek because her eyes were locked with mine her hazel eyes staring into my green emerald eyes. But then something stopped me from daydreaming and it was Faron telling me to go to the kitchen and help when I turned around to the other side Miranda was staring at the television and not me I had lost my chance to actually talk to her .

Miranda's P.O.V

"Miranda come here a bit" Candace asks politely "uhh yeah sure " than I walk out of the living room "Miranda I know you like Harry c'mon just admit it! I can hook you up !" She says with excitement "Well uhhhh fine is I do like him it's just I don't know if he feels the same ?" She asks nervously. Than we walk out I'm playing a smirk and she is just plain nervous ! She does not know what's headed for her!

Zayn's P.O.V

"Harry I know you like Miranda man!" I ask Harry "okay man maybe I do but whenever I look at her I just stop and don't know what to do , don't know what to say ?" He tells me nervously "aww little Harry is growing up !" I say with the cutest voice ever ! "Okay let me handle this " and we step outside the dining room and everybody sits on the couch ; me & Arianna , Louis & Candace , Niall & Hope , Faron & Ed , Liam & Danielle , and there was no space but a small couch in the corner Harry sits on it and Miranda stands up then Harry breaks the silence "Miranda come sit on my lap?" He says and she nods and walks over then everybody starts going 'aww' . "Oh shut up guys !" Harry says.

Candace's P.O.V

"Oh stop guys let them enjoy each others company !" I say. Then Harry says "Miranda I want to ask you something will-"

__________________________

Wait till next chapter !

~Mrs . Stylinson~