Chapter 22

Hey Guys I know it has been a VERY LONG TIME since I have updated but I have god reasonings!!

Who Cares about that !! I'm BACK!!! Well here is chapter 22!!!!

~Mrs.Stylinson~

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22 : Harry & WHAT DEEP FEELINGS!!!! FOR WHO????

Candace's P.O.V

So the whole drive home was very awkward. Nobody talked no babies cried I mean it was dead silent until Harry finally spoke up and said "Candace you know I didn't mean to hit you that hard or even hit you!" I replied back with a nice smile and said "Harry we all knew that punch was for Ed because he deserved it! He broke Faron's heart and made fun of my speech. OH!!! And don't forget he called Faron a slut !!! So that was some fucked up shit right there so he deserved to be punched all over the place because he was being a total asshole more like a total douche!!! " he then chuckled deeply and rubbed his thumb over my cheekbone and saw the humongous bruise on the right part of my cheekbone/eye and said " Candace I am extremely sorry again" Everybody left me & harry in the car alone so he could continue apologizing until i said it was fine and that it was all his fault. But it was not his fault so i couldn't say it ! "Harry can we talk about something else than this stupid fucking bruise?" he then said "Yeah we can talk about this..." and leaned in to kiss me but i pushed him away by the chest i was fighting and eventually i won but he still wanted to kiss me i threw my hands up in the air and said " WHAT THE FUCK HARRY !!!!!  I'M ENGAGED!!! DON'T YOU SEE THE RING AND THE CHILD????? I NEVER WOULD HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU THAT WAY! I LOVE LOUIS NOT YOU HERE IT IS AGAIN N-O-T Y-O-U!!!" I yelled from the tops of my lungs while i raced out of the black van that still had a passenger aboard and it was Harry just sitting there with his mouth hung open and with puppy dog teary eyes that made me want to go back and apologize but like my best friend taught me i should not let people step on me and stand up for myself !!! After that day me and Harry have not spoke to each other ever since.

Harry's P.O.V

Well she may not have those feelings for me but for some reason i am jealous of Louis and Adalynne that actually have her for the rest of their lives.

I need to tell Candace how i really feel but will she take it well?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Well HI guys!! I know short chapter  but at least it had something in it right?

Well tell me if you liked it or not ????

Thanks LOVE you all especially @victoria_calderon & @avnunez1324 & @itsjustmelove_irish

Well go follow them now!!!!

~Mrs.Stylinson~