Chapter 21

Hey guys well I hope you like the drama between Ed & Faron & Harry !

Well love you guys !!!

~Mrs.Stylinson~

__________________________

Chapter 21: The Funeral Drama ?

Harry's P.O.V

"Babe you ready to head out to Miranda 's funeral ?" Harry asked from downstairs "Harry I don't think we are that official but okay ! And yes let's go let me grab my phone !" I quickly added some foundation , a bit of mascara , and red luscious lipstick I was better than ever !

(At the funeral) ...

"Thank you all for coming to Miranda Anne Payton 's funeral she was a very beautiful girl and had an amazing family especially one of her best friends Mrs. Candace Nitasha Castillo future Tomlinson in 1 month she will come up here and say a wonderful speech about Miranda

That's when I see Candace's eyes widen "Candace you okay ?" I ask since she was right beside me "Uh... Yeah I just wasn't aware of a speech ? What do I say Harry ?" "Don't worry just think of good things and don't mention me okay ?" The pastor says once more "Mrs.Castillo-Tomlinson may you come up here please ?" Then she finally walks up and says ...

Candace's P.O.V

I walk up those steps and get on the stage where the microphone was once I got on top I could see Miranda was right beneath me I could see her pale face and her blue dry lips and cold skin she looked nothing like herself " Okay umm... Hi everybody , family & friends my name is Candace Castillo as you already know I will be a future Tomlinson and I have a little one in the crowd but enough of me let me tell you about one of my bestest friends Miranda Anne Payton she was a shy girl at first when I met her but as we spent more time together I could tell her shell was cracking every time I saw her . Miranda was very intelligent and when I graduated she still had a year to go but we would spend as much time as we could my other best friends ; Faron Shapter , Arianna Payne a soon to be Malik and a little one in the crowd as well , also Hope Calderon can they come up here and can Hope bring Adalynne & Arianna bring Kendall ? Now everybody do you see these girls ? Well everybody all of us and our boyfriends have always been there for Miranda through thick & thin ! Thank you everybody and please enjoy these photos of Miranda and her past !" Once everybody saw the photos I went to go sit beside Harry "Hey nice job Candace for an unprepared speaker . I smiled and then we heard a familiar voice "Wow Candace that was the worst and I mean worst speech ever !" I thought it was the 'Bitches' but it turned out to be Ed ! Why would Ed say that ? "What Ed why didn't you like it?" "Because that slut was up there !" Then he pointed his finger at Faron "What !?!?!? Faron is the most sweetest girl on earth how is she even a centimeter close to a 'Slut'?" He chuckled and then was tackled to the ground by Harry " What did you say about my girlfriend asshole!" Harry yelled than started punching and kicking Ed in the face and 'Where the sun don't shine' "Harry WTF get off of him !" I yelled and them jumped on top of him trying to calm him down but then Harry punched me in the face "Ow! Harry you just punched me !" That's when Louis & Zayn came in calming him down and then took him outside . I walked out with them I looked in the mirror that was on the wall next to a book and checked my face it was totally bruised he must've punched it really hard all I heard was yelling from Zayn & Louis telling Harry what he was doing and how wrong it was then I walked in to their conversation "Guys stop yelling at him Ed deserved it ! He was acting like a total douche " then Louis saw my face and noticed that it was really bruised and told Harry " See mate look what you did to Candace you fucked her face up !" He said Harry had a sad look in his face and rubbed his fingers around my right side of my face near my temple " I am so so so sorry darling look what I have done ! You know I didn't mean that right ?" He asked concerned " Yes I know you meant to punch Ed ?" That sad look turned into a smile then he hugged me tightly "Harry can I talk to Louis alone you guys head in thanks Zayn !" Then he replied " Your welcome come on Haz." After that I stared at Louis and collided our lips together for minutes until we parted "What was that for ? " "For trying to protect me and getting jealous when me and Harry were really close by that I mean inches ." He smiled and kissed me once more until I heard a small little girl cry and I noticed that all the girls & boys were out here watching us and they brought the babies then I heard Faron say "Damn it! Adalynne why did you have to cry maybe they might have undressed each other ? It was such a good show !" We all laughed and drove home saying our last goodbyes to Miranda .

We will miss you dearly Miranda !

__________________________

Cute chapter right but kind I feisty!!!

Love you guys !

~Mrs.Stylinson~