Chapter 5

Hey guys well here is chapter 5!

~Mrs.Stylinson~

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: True Love & Complicated Secrets

Candace's P.O.V

"Louis you what ?" I asked after he stopped the sentence "Candace I love you ! I want you to be more than a friend to me please be my girlfriend because darling i love you more than the entire planet even more than Harry !" I chuckled and then crashed my lips on his he responded to the kiss and made it stronger until it was intense but stupid me had to let out a little moan which made the girls hear and came running into the room and then just staring at us when we stopped the boys were congratulating him on the girlfriend an the girls were congratulating me on the boyfriend !

After that all of us went out and I sat next to Louis and Arianna sat next to Zayn while the others sat wherever Zayn took Arianna outside to go talk and Louis started kissing me for no reason ? But I enjoyed it until they took our orders but I was wondering about Zayn & Arianna ?

Zayn's P.O.V

"Okay babe this will be pretty messed up but my ex-girlfriend Perrie wants me back even though I'm with you she won't stop ! " I pounded my fist hard on the bench "She has been spreading rumors about me & her that aren't true so whatever they say it is not true babe you got it?" I asked her she nodded an crashed her lips on mine I swear whenever she kisses me it's like we fall in love all over again , Perrie's was nothing compared to her kisses!

Arianna's P.O.V

"Candace I'm gonna spend the night at Zayn's so don't wait up! K?" I told her and she replied "I'm gonna spend the night at Louis's girl so don't wait up!!" Then she ran off ? Wonder what they will be doing tonight? If you know what I mean? "Babe c'mon we gotta go!" Zayn said man I wish I could tell him what I have been wanting to maybe tonight?

---------------------------------------------

Well now what is Arianna hiding ? Find out in chapter 6!

~Mrs.Stylinson~