Chapter 8

Hope you enjoyed chapter 7 !

Well here's chapter 8!!!

~Mrs.Stylinson~

__________________________

Chapter 8 :

The Mystery News & Tour Dates

Candace's P.O.V

9 months later

"Hey babe you ready to tell them?" Louis asks me with a calm voice "yeah I think I'm ready?" "Babe just don't tell them we could tell them later tonight? Deal?" I agreed with him and said "deal" and he was going to tell me something but I kissed him powerful and responded intensely that he was pushing me towards the bed but somebody opened the door and it was little Edward Malik who was peeking we stopped immediately and I ran to him so I can carry him he was only 2 months old and was getting ready to crawl but who got him here of course the uncle .of this boy Zayn Malik who was eavesdropping on us.

"Man you guys are good at kissing I'm surprise you haven't gotten her pregnant yet Lou !" He said with a smirk and walked off . "What just happened ?" Louis asked he was confused ?

Arianna's P.O.V

"Babe do you think Candace is pregnant?" Zayn comes in to the kitchen and asks me I end up choking on my coffee and he starts laughing " babe why would you ask that it's there personal business ! Jeezz..."

Louis's P.O.V

"Okay everyone me & Candace have something to say! Candace continue.." I didn't want to say anymore I was nervous.

Candace's P.O.V.

"Okay everyone what me & Louis want to tell you is that ..."

__________________________

Well read chapter 9 to find out !

Well bye !

~Mrs.Stylinson~