Chapter 19

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying this book so far !!

Well here is chapter 19!!!

~Mrs.Stylinson~

__________________________

Chapter 19: Ed & the Confused Faron?

Faron's P. O.V

Ugh. Why am I growing feelings for Harry if I am in love with Ed !!! Why an I jealous of Miranda and her stupid beauty and love for Harry !!! Ugh. I hate her ! Wait why am I saying this I am not jealous of we because I am in love with Ed , not Harry , Ed , Ed , Ed !!!

"Baby you ready to go to Harry & Miranda's place ?" Did he just say Harry & M-I-R-A-N-D-A 's place !!!!! "Uh... Yeah I guess does she live with him now ? Are they that serious !" I said full of anger "No baby she just stayed there for the weekend ! Man you sound angry when I say there names ? Why ?" "Oh sorry I just have a headache it will go away in a bit . Lets head out ." I said with a mixed emotion smile .

The whole drive I was thinking about Harry & Miranda the whole time I just have to tell Harry how I feel to tonight! But then my thinking was interrupted by Ed's voice "Hey baby we got to head out to the hospital instead!" He said very concerned "Why who is in the hospital !!" I yelled "Miranda she was in this horrible car accident and has a percentage that she might die !" Well now I feel bad about all the hatred I have put out on her .

Ed's P.O.V

All that I can think of right now is Miranda why am I feeling way stronger about her than Faron ? No I can't love her ! I love Faron ! Anyways she is in love with Harry ! Ugh now I hate Harry !

Hours later ...

Faron's P.O.V

I was walking in to Miranda 's room to go get Ed until I heard him speaking to her even though she had just passed away a few minutes ago he was mumbling to himself saying "Miranda why did you have to die ? I haven't to tell you something I have been growing deep feelings for you and I'm in love with you I don't think me & Faron are going to be a thing now that I am in love with you and it just won't feel right well this is goodbye then " he says while crying and pecks her lips "So Ed are we over ?" I ask and he quickly turns around and says "Faron . Yes. I love you too but not as much as Miranda " he leans in for a kiss but I just walk away . Looking for Harry . And I find him in a seat sobbing but saying "I think I'm in love with ..."

__________________________

Well I guess Ed is out of the story and now Faron is in <3 with Harry . What will happen next ?

Wait till chapter 20!!

~Mrs.Stylinson~