Chapter 17

Hey guys well here's chapter 17!

I would love you guys to go check out an amazayn writer @itsjustmelove_irish she is writing this awesome story! Don't forget to vote !

~Mrs.Stylinson~

__________________________

Chapter 17: Arianna & Candace ?

Candace's P.O.V

After that night I was speechless Louis had proposed to me ! He proposed !!! I had stayed at Arianna's for the night because she wanted to talk wedding so we insisted to keep the babies with us but our fiancé's wanted to stay at my place with the babies so we agreed and they left . After that me & Arianna ran upstairs and jumped in the bed like little 6 year old girls trapped in 20 year old bodies "Ahhhh.... !!!! We're going to get MARRIED !!!!" We both yelled until we heard chuckles come from the hallway ...?

Louis's P.O.V

We ran back inside the house because we forgot Zayn's phone so we went upstairs and heard screaming so hurried up the stairs and it was coming from Arianna's & Zayn's bedroom ? "Ahhhh...!!!! We're going to get MARRIED!!!" they both yelled me & Zayn looked at each other and just chuckled I guess they heard us because they instantly came out with a bat in Arianna'a hand and wood & a bowling ball in Candace's hands "What the heck you guys scared us what are you doing here ?" Candace asks confused "Oh babe we just came to get Zayn his phone ." "Oh okay you can go get ! Did you guys here anything ?" She asked full of embarrassment "Uhh... Yes we heard you guys jumping on the bed screaming you were getting married ." "Shit." She mumbled in between her breath . Me & Zayn just laughed and gave them goodbye kisses and left .

Can't wait till we get married !

Faron's P.O.V

I ran upstairs to Arianna & Zayn 's room and yelled "Hey BITCHES guess who's here !" They laughed but then had puzzled looks on there faces and Arianna said " Faron what are you doing here ? Not to be rude ?" "Oh I just wanted to hang out with the 2 about - to - be married girls ! Or as I say it my bitches !" I say with a wink. "Oh okay what do you want to do?" Candace asks " I go grab the vodka and shot glasses ! Candace get the movie 'Pitch Perfect' and Arianna get the snacks !! Now move ladies move !!!" I yell , we all laugh then go to our stations .

This is going to be an Awesome night!

__________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter !

Can't wait till chapter 18!

~Mrs.Stylinson~