Chapter Six : Whippersnapper

"Hey honey, look what did I bring for you" Felix said loudly after entering in their bedroom.

"Shhh.....Don't shout. Baby is sleeping. Go from here." Deeti replied with fixing one finger into her lips.

"Ohh....sorry sorry....come to the dining after you have done. I've something to show you." Felix said in whispering tone.

Deeti just nodded her head. After sometime she put down her baby on the bed and headed towards the dining area. She saw Felix sitting on the couch and restlessly waiting for her.

"Now tell me, why are you so excited?" 

Without giving answer to her question Felix handed over a packet to her and said, "open it."

Deeti open the packet with lots of curiosity but after opening the packet she jump into happiness. "Oh my god! How did you get it? I was craving for 'Mishti Doi' * for a long time. Thank you so so much. But I'm not gonna share it with you, I'll eat whole."

{* For your information 'Mishti Doi' is a delicious sweet dish, famous in West Bengal state of India

{* For your information 'Mishti Doi' is a delicious sweet dish, famous in West Bengal state of India. It's means sweet curd.}

"Ok..k......you will. All is yours."

"But how did you get it? As per my knowledge it's not easily available to get it here, in this city."

"It's a secret honey. If I tell you then what will I get in return?" Felix said in teasing tone.

"Are you telling me or not?"

"Ok...There is an employee in our office who is from West Bengal. He had gone for holiday to his city, so I ordered him to bring 'Mishti Doi' for you and today he came back with your alltime favorite dessert."

"Oh! Anyways my mouth is watering and I can't resist anymore." Then Deeti took one spoon of it and lost in its delicious taste.

Days are passing like these with full of love, care and new experiences. Both are happy and excited with the new experience after becoming parent but with the time they are also realising that parenting are not so easy as they thought earlier. Parenting is a huge responsibility itself but they are totally prepare to fulfil their all responsibility happily. Both are trying their best to give support to each other by helping each other. They didn't even realise when three month has passed in a blink of eyes. 

"Felix...... Please come here first and help me." Deeti shouted from their bedroom.

"Yeah coming wait a minute." Felix replied from the kitchen.

After five minutes later Felix came to their bedroom and get shocked to see the view. Deeti is sitting on the bed with taking her baby into her arms and her face is like, she is going to cry immediately. Why not? She wasn't able to sleep all night as baby had little fever and crying all the time. Felix was not able to sleep also because of worry and he also take leave from his office as he knows that Deeti can't able to handle her alone.