Author's Statement

Fairy-tale, first thing comes to our mind after hearing the word is a fictional, imaginary world where everything is perfect or where good will win only. But but but every fairy tale is not the same. Types of Fairy tale, we used to read in our childhood have no existence in the Real World.

Real World is very much cruel and most important thing is no one will come to save you. No fairies will come with her magical wand to save you from cruelty or change your situation like Fairy godmother saves Cinderella. There is only one person who can save you from everything and that person is you, yourself. My story is based on that.

It is a story of a Girl named Daisy, who is born in a simple middle class family with a pure heart. She is born in the middle of April and Daisy is the birth flower of every April born person. So, her parents chose to be named her as Daisy. Everyone knows that flower Daisy is the symbol of Purity and Innocence and somehow her name is perfectly matched with her character.

The girl graced with purity was very loving by nature and kindest by heart. But as i say this world doesn't deserved to be treated kindly. Cruelty of this world doesn't appreciate them, they only knows to destroy them. It happens with Daisy too. Everything was fine until She turned into eighteen. Something happened with her which turned her from a kind and loving person to a cruelest person in the world no one ever imagine.

What happened with her which made her like this? What will going to happen next? How will she takes her revenge? To know the Story of Daisy, stay with "Fairytale."

I'll try to update the series on weekly basis. I hope you'll understand and give me your love and support.

Thank you.