Chapter Five : Utopia

"WELCOME HOME"

"WELCOME HOME"

As soon as Deeti stepped foot in the door, she was completely amazed after seeing the decoration. Dining room is fully decorated with balloons and plastic flowers, lots of soft toys are kept in the couch, a pink baby rocker is also there beside the couch and baby rocker is also decorated with balloons. Deeti is watching each and every corner of the room with astonishment.

"Honey? What.... I mean who did this? Deeti asked with so much confusion.

"What do you mean by who did this? Your one and only husband did all the decoration by his own hands." Felix replied proudly.

"I don't believe you"

"Then don't. You don't have to because this is not for you. This is for my one and only daughter."

"Ahh! So selfish. As you got your daughter you forget me so easily, how could you ? By the way she is not your daughter, she is our daughter."

"OK...K... I'm sorry. Now tell me, do you like the decoration?" Felix asked in questionable tone."  

"Yes ofcourse.  I'm sure you have planned to take my breath away and our daughter too." Deeti said after cherishing her daughter's feathery smooth cheeks.

"Hmm.....My pleasure honey. Everything is done for both of you, my queen and my princess."

"Haa....haaa.... now stop being over dramatic and give me something to eat. I'm starving." Deeti said in pleading tone.

"Yeah...Yeah...Give me five minutes, I'll arrange the lunch within ten minutes."

"What? Don't say you forget to order food as because you were busy in decorating the house."

"Ah!....Actually.....I mean."

"What.....Actually? What are you saying Felix? Did you order the food or not?" Deeti asked in being sarcastic.

This time Deeti is genuinely angry with Felix. She is actually dying in hunger as she didn't eat anything from morning and also she has to feed the breast milk to baby. So, if she didn't eat something, acid form in the empty stomach which will cause acidity and it's  not good for baby too as she is on breast milk now.

"Haaa....Haa... I was just pulling your leg honey. I didn't order anything but I made the lunch with my these two magical hands. So, don't worry food is totally ready to serve. You can take your sit Majesty." Felix said after showing his manly hands.