Chapter Four : Neonate

"Yes........ She is. My little Princess, I can't wait to hold her in my arms."

"Yeah! Me too.."

They both joined their foreheads for a while, smiling to each other and shared their all emotions after pulling each other into a tight hug

They both joined their foreheads for a while, smiling to each other and shared their all emotions after pulling each other into a tight hug. In last twenty-four hours they faced a lot. An obscure pain and fear of loosing each other, loosing their child, everything was so petrifying for them . Their emotions are not elucidate in words and their feelings are same enough to hold each other. Felix is trying his best to console his wife and himself too by staying in each others embrace. After seeing her strong husband in this condition Deeti asked,  "Were you that much scared? huh?"

"Hmm....I was afraid of loosing you both. You can't even imagine how much scared I was." A tear escaped from his eyes but he wiped out  immediately and plastered a weak smile on his face; he pulled out himself from the hug.

"Today I realised that how much you meant to me. I can't even imagine my life without you." Felix said with ruffling his hand gently through Deeti's hair.

"Anyone ever told you that you're a pathetic person." Deeti said in teasing tone.

"What? I'm pathetic? Here, I'm sharing my feelings with you that how much I love you and you're calling me pathetic? How rude honey?

"Yes, you're indeed you are."

"But in which way?

"You always make me fall in love with your words and by expressing your emotion but I never get the chance to do the same with you. This is so wrong."

"But who stopped you? You're all free to share your feelings but I know you can't because you don't love me as much as I do"

"You......" Deeti smacked on Felix arms.

"Ouch! You're so violent women." Felix said with the sense of pulling her leg.

They were busy in their cute grapple and totally lost into each other's company. They didn't even realize how much time has passed. After sometime a nurse came with some medicine and said to Deeti, "Mrs. Kolan, these are your medicine. You've to take this after your dinner and your baby will be shifted to you from tomorrow morning as she is all well. So, we don't need to kept her into the incubator anymore."

Then she shifted her gaze towards the Felix and said, "Mr. Kolan,  sorry to say but visiting hours is about to end and you can't stay here at night. I hope you'll understand."

"Yeah! sure, I can understand."

After giving the medicine to Deeti, nurse headed towards the other patient and Felix is standing there with a sad face. Though he is well aware of hospital's rules and regulation, still he didn't want to leave them alone. Deeti is also well known about the reason of her husband's numbness but she also understand that  Felix also need some rest as he is here in hospital from morning. So, without any hesitation Deeti said, "It's fine Felix. You can go now and you also need some rest hubby."