Jungkook was on the stairs when taehyung grab him from back.

"How can you go so low and on that it's chilly cold outside" Taehyung says.

Jungkook tsked..

"Weren't you said I'm monster"

"Stop with this craziness jungkook, it's not their fault"

"It's their fault" Jungkook gritted out and walk away from their leaving taehyung behind on stairs.

Taehyung run behind him again and grab him by his collar "how can you-"

"I'm letting you do whatever disrespectful thing you're doing to me because you're taehyung, otherwise you would have been in 50m deep underneath the ground just because you have grab my collar"

Taehyung jerk his hands away.

"Go and take rest" Jungkook says.

And taehyung get on the bed while his eyes are fixed on the naked portrait of himself which is on the wall..

Jungkook get on the side couch he lit his cigarette and started to do his pending work on lappy.

One is on bed while the other is doing something on laptop.

Taehyung broke the silence and ask "where is my phone"

"Wherever it should be"

"Just because you're mafia you can't do whatever you want jungkook"

"I can do whatever I want because I fear nothing" Jungkook says while his eyes are darting on laptop.

"Till how many days you'll keep me here"

Jungkook looks up from the laptop and he puff his cigarette sexily in the air.

"Darling- stop asking me this question again and again otherwise-"

"Otherwise?"

"I'll do something without your permission that will make you hate me me for life"

Taehyung turn his back to jungkook while cursing him in every language he knows.

Jungkook leans back on his seat and his mind wander towards his mom threat.

............

In the early morning like everyday taehyung eyes flung open with the same habit of jungkook -kissing his feet-

"Can you just stop doing this every morning" Taehyung ask.

Jungkook ignore him and head inside washroom to do his morning routine.

Taehyung huffed and get down from the bed, he walk towards the balcony while stretching his body.

His eyes instantly fall on the guy who's swimming in the pool.

Taehyung lean on the railing and whistle after seeing the physique of suga.

And as suga looks up towards the whistle he shake his head.