Chapter 11

YEAR 2015

After an unexplainable long nap, you slowly gain consciousness and start to hear the laughs and chit-chat of your classmates. Your heavy eyelids try to lift up as your sight tries to adjust to the brightness of the surroundings in the classroom. After gathering the strength to sit up straight, you fixed your hair and scanned the room. Everyone was so loud. There was trash everywhere and the teacher’s table was not tidy. The whiteboard is full of math formulas and solutions. It was full of chaos.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty,” greeted someone beside you yet his attention was still on the textbook he was reading. “I didn’t want to wake you up so I just waited before I could give these chocolates and snacks to you.”

“Thank… you?” you thanked him with uncertainty.

“I also bought water for you. Don’t forget to drink a lot of water! I’ll be back again before lunch.”

Your classmate on the other side went closer to you. “You’re really lucky to have Ayaka’s older brother as your suitor! Can I have one of your chocolates though?”

“Yoimiya! Stop asking for chocolates. You had enough.”

“It’s just one bite, Ayaka!”

After two sessions of class, the bell finally rang indicating that it was already lunchtime. Most of your classmates went out to go to the canteen while you stared at the snacks he bought for you.

As expected, your suitor visited you in your room. “Oh, don’t you have an appetite to eat yet? What’s wrong, my darling?

You looked at his ID when he sat down right beside you. He’s… at 12th grade? Kamisato Ayato? Then, you looked at your ID, stating you’re in 10th grade. “I’m assuming you’re 18?”

“Indeed,” he replied.

You gave him a disgusted face. “You’re into minors?”

“You mentioned that a few times already. I just turned 18. It’s not like we have a five years gap. Don’t look at me like that.” He laughed it off and gave you a meal he bought from the canteen.

“Thank you for this.” You gave him a smile and opened the meal. “My father actually packed me lunch today. Would you also like to try his specialty, miso soup?”

“I would love to!”

After a short serenity, you tried to break the silence between you. “So, what’s the course you’re going to take in college?”

“I’m going to take the medical field which explains why I took the STEM strand,” replied Ayato. “How about you?”

“I’m… still undecided.”

“It’s fine. Rest assured you’re future will be fine if you marry me.”

“You think you’re slick, huh?” You chuckled. “Oh! By the way, do you still have your assignment about this when you’re in 10th grade?”

Ayato looked at the textbook you were holding. “If my memory serves me right, I believe that’s trigonometry in geometry. Hm… I do still have it.”

”Can I copy all that’s written in your textbook?”

“I’ll just teach you. I don’t tolerate cheating, young lady.”

“Come on! You’re so boring.”

“My surname is the only thing you could copy,” he replied but you gave him a confused look in which he sighed in return. “Do I really have to explain every time I have to flirt with you?”

“You’re flirting with me?” You chuckled. “I’m sorry. Care to enlighten me?

“Once you marry me, of course, you will copy my surname. It would make you a Mrs. Kamisato,” answered Ayato.

“Ah…” You slowly nodded, still trying to comprehend what he had just said.

***
Months have passed yet Ayato is still consistent in pursuing you. He is always there for you whenever you need him and even whenever you don’t. In terms of academics, it seemed like you had a free tutor just because of him.

Both of you have an hour of vacant time so staying in the library is a perfect idea since it usually is full of silence in there and students don’t really stay at the library.

“Je t'attendrai, mon amour,” said Ayato in a low tone while leaning on the bookshelf with a French book in his hand.

“Your pronunciation is perfect! Can you teach me basic French too?” you asked.

“No, but I can teach you French in a different way.”

“Sure-”

“Mind if I?” he cupped your left cheek and pulled you closer.

Ayato has kissed you countless times already. You were confused as to why he randomly wanted to kiss you in the middle of the library aisle but you still agreed and leaned closer. However, the moment you tried to move away after a quick kiss, Ayato pulled you even closer and you felt like his lips started to move. With your eyes closed, you tried to follow the movement of his lips.

You didn’t know what was happening. You just went with the flow and let yourself be carried away with his loving touch and kiss. Tiptoeing, trying to reach his lips, you grasp his sleeves as he holds the back of your neck to pull you closer. It wasn't just a quick peck of kiss. It was something more. Something you’ve never felt before.

His lips parted quite a bit wider so you matched his pace and fell into a deep domain of his love. You can feel his tongue roaming around your delicate mouth which gives you a bizarre feeling that you wanted to do more. There were no thoughts in your mind. All you know is just you and him making out in a risky place.

He was devouring you but in a passionate way, making sure not to hurt or bite your dainty lips. The way he pulled you closer was not stiff, giving you a way whenever you wanted to finish the love he was giving. Before temptation wins, your lips part with him, and step back as you try to catch your breath and so does he.

“Have you… learned the French way of it now, Darling?” He asked in the middle of his breath. “Or would you like me to demonstrate it to you again?”

A/N: Will update daily 2 chapts !