12} प्रेम (Love)

-ˋˏVikramˎˊ-

I dragged him in one corner , the whole time my focus was on front. The fear of losing him again take over my sane self. I didn't know for how long we were walking but we stop when Rishi suddenly stop and force me to stop.

I came into my senses, I turned back to look whether he's ok or not, " Are you ok " I asked but the words came just like a whisper. He smiled weekly and said " ofcourse, what can happen to me ? , I am fine. Leave that thing, where did you disappear, you know how tense I was after I find you disappearence. Tell me who did this..." He changed the topic and started blabbering random things. But before he can complete his sentence, I took him in a tight hug. He was shocked for a second, and then he also wrapped his hand around me .

I didn't say anything, and just keep silent, I let him be comfortable. But when I hear him sobbing my heart break into peace. He is crying. I hugged him more tightly. Even if tried his best to hide his inner feelings, his eyes are telling the whole thing.

" Yo.. you know, i.. it was s..so ha.. hard to control myself. To control myself from not hug her,  to make her listen my heart beats which are still crazy for her like before, to control the urge of asking her answer of my every question, to look into her beautiful eyes and not drawn into them" he said while sobbing so badly that bearly a word is coming without it .

" Wh.. why Vikram, why god did this to me . I loved her whole heartedly, I... I ga.. gave her everything I have , bu.... but I still lost her . If we are not meant to be, then why, why he crossed our path. " he continued, this time more broken. He was asking me the question, which even I was finding the answer.

I believe in God, but sometimes he did the things which force us to not believe him again. But I collected my thoughts, it's not time to fall weak, when your best friend needs you the most.

I keep caressing his back softly until he stop sobbing and break the hug .  He clean his tear with his palm and look at me with a small smile, a painful smile. " it's ok I have already accepted my fate and no-one can change it anyway, so rather than wasting our time thinking about it, we should move on, or atleast we should try. " He said and start walking toward the direction where we have tied the horse.

While walking he asked, " by the way, what was Kashi referring too" he asked, he was moving forward to me so I can't see his face, but I am sure he is smiling. I feel glad that he's ok now. And explain him all the incident that happened today.

When I was explaining him I realised she was finding something before I intrupted her. Her expression where tense , what could it be . 

We reach our Mahal in some hour. And become busy in our works but her worried face was not letting me focus on my work. So I send a spy to know what's happening in her life.

After some time when my most of the work was done an soldier came inside " Prince, the royal spy is here, should I let him in" he asked while boing. " Yes , please" I asked.

The spy enter in and I ordered everyone to empty the place, people start moving outside and in some minutes the whole room was empty " Hmm, tell me what's the news" I asked, "Prince, she is going through a huge financial problem. Her landlord asked her to buy the whole ashram or empty the ashram. Her small job is not sufficient to collect that much amount, so she was finding a new job . She is  already doing multiple jobs a day. " He told me everything .

" That's why, she was so tense " I murmured to myself, " Did you said something, prince " the spy asked, I denied and asked him to leave me alone. He bowed and walk outside.

"She's already working so many jobs, this will definitely effect her health. I can't let my Sherni be weak for such a reason " I said to myself. I called an attendee to call Rishi, she nodded and left. After some time Rishi enter, carrying some manuscript in his hand. " Did you ask for me. What it is " he asked not even glancing at me for once.

" I want you to do something for me. " I said and then his leave that manuscripts. " What is it" he asked " . " Not much, just assigned some to buy the house where Kashi leave and ask him to let the people stay, whoever leave there. If he wants he can also take some rent, but it should not be much. Understand. And make sure they never know I am behind it, okay " I explained him everything , he nodded and walk outside to excute the plan.

It already passed midnight and the sleep is miles away from my eyes . The moment when she agreed to be my friend was the happiest moment. Her voice was ringing in my ears, the world 'Yes' became the most beautiful word in my dictionary.

The first step is complete atlast, I didn't know what it was, what this feeling is called, but as time passed I am understanding it . I know what it is, the feeling where you want to see the other person 24/7 , the feeling where your heartbeat raced even with the her one glance, the feeling where her smile tale your breath away and if it's for you you see the heave, you can kill or get killed for her one word.

Its Love.

I am sure about this, this is not a feeling I normally feel for people . I used to think, why Rishi was making such a big deal for a girl, but when I even think about being away from Kashi, for any reason it kills me . The mear thought of her not being mine kill me from inside nad it actually happened with him, whom he loved from childhood.

I thought Love is not for me but when she came my thoughts changes. And I don't know whether I should be happy or sad . To know what it is . 🥺

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

I know it's been a long time, from last update and I was going to be regular. But failed miserably 😓.

But you didn't like the chapter, which makes me lose my interest in writing.🙄
🙂 Not my fault 🙂

Please like and comment on the chapter so that I can write regularly.😉

And I've decided to write the different book on Rishi's Story. Hope you'll support 🤞