10} त्याचे डोळे (his eyes)

Warning: supper Cringe chapter 😚

..✩‧₊˚ Kashi .ೃ࿐

Even if the beginning was nice it doesn't mean that the whole day has to go nice , This exact case is happening with me . I have been roaming around in the search of jobs which can pay me a little higher, but the luck is not in my side today, not a single job is available and even if they agreed the pay is not good enough.

The day was going already bad and then he came. " Oy, Kashi!" Vikram shouted from my backside, I turned only to see his smiling face and the small dimples formed between his cheeks are sufficient to make anyone day. I looked around in  awkwardness only to spot the hungry eyes of other girls looking at him, like if given chance they'll eat him and not even leave a single crump.

A wave of anger ran into my whole body. I walked toward Vikram with big steps and hold his one hand tightly. I drag him from there to one of the corner and then turned toward him. But his grey eyes were focused on something else, he was looking at our hand which was interviewind together ,with dreamy look. I quickly pulled my hand from his and then he came out of his daze.

He looked toward me, for a moment I see a longing in his eyes but it immediately changes into teasing. " Why did you bring me here? Do you want to do something. " He asked in teasing manner. I slapped him on the arms lightly, for saying such thing. " ouch! Are me to majak kar Raha tha. Tum to dil pe le liya. " He said with a guilty smile while rubbing his hand.
(Oh, I was just joking. You take it on heart.)

" Whatever. But don't do such jokes again, I don't like it . And first of all, who told you to shout my name in middle of road. It feels weird. Do you know how many girls were staring at you? " I complaint while folding my both hands on my chest. " Oh, are you jealous. " He whispered in my ears slowly and lots of butterflies start dancing in my stomach, heat rushed to my cheeks, making it red like tomato.

" N..No, Are you cr...crazy or what. How could I be jealous of those girls. I.. I don't even know you properly. We have only mate 2-3 times . So it's not possible. " I started explaining, but our closeness was not letting me speak properly. My throat started feeling dry from some unknown reason.

"Are, it's ok. I was just teasing you. And about knowing each other, that problem will get solve right now" he said with a smile. "Will you be my friend? I am asking again, because I never accept my defeat before trying . And if you refuse me again... " He stopped , and put back the strand of hair behind my ears which was coming in front of my eyes softly with his one hand. " If I refused again, then what?  You'll stop. " I asked slowly, raising my eyelids to look into his grey eyes, as if finding the answer in his eyes.

"No, never. I'll try again, and again until you say Yes , and agreed to be my friend. " He replied looking into my eyes. His words were doing something to me, the way he said again and again feels really nice, soothing to my heart. I smile softly and lower my eyelashes to break the eye contact, but suddenly he put his fingers on my chin and raise my face slightly to make me look into his eyes, But when I looked into his eyes I got lost,  those grey eyes are like deep sea and I am drawning in it .

We were so close, that I am afraid if we move even a little bit our chest will collide . My heart was beating so fast that I'll not be shocked if he can hear it. But I came out from my daze when he asked " So, What's your reply? " , for one second I didn't understand what he's referring to, but suddenly the reality kicked into me and I abruptly pushed him away. I immediately turned and start walking outside, he followed me from back.

" What happened? You didn't answer me. Tell na. " He said while stomping his foot on the ground like a small kid , on the back. I giggled, but since he was in the backside he didn't see it.

I stopped suddenly and turned, but due to this sudden action he collide with me and I was about to loose my balance and fall on the ground but a hand wrapped around my waist.

I slowly opened my eyes which was closed tightly due to fear. He was standing in front of me with the biggest grin he could ever mustered. "Don't worry I'll never let you fall. Not until I am alive" he said. I don't know whether he was serious or not but when he said those words,  my whole body filled with an unknown feeling.

Our eyes locked and I lost in them, again. His eyes are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I forgot my existence , I even forgot to breath. But a sudden interruption drag both of us out from our dilution.

" mhh, mhh" Someone cleared there throat. I stand immediately on my foot and start rubbing on my neck due to embarrassment. I slightly raised my eyelids only to spot Rishi, Shakuntala and Aksha standing in front of me, with questioning eyes. Specially Aksha , who was digging a hole on me by staring at me. And other two were standing in awkward silence.

Something is definitely wrong between them, but What?! 🤔

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

I

know the chapter is super cringe 😅,  But I like a chapter like this ☺️.

And in next chapter our Rishi is going to meet his heroine .
Hope you are excited.

By the way what do you think, who is Rishi's better half? 🤔

Hope you'll like the chapter.
Please like and comment ❤️. So that next chapter will come as soon as possible 😁.