1} कुटुंब (Family)

✧*Kashi ✧⁠*

" kaka , ye sabji kitne ki " I asked . "Beta, 3 mudra " he said , " what! soo expensive. It wasn't this expensive last time " I asked . " Ha beta , but what can I do. Those jamindar keep robbing our money , So we've to increase the price to get a little profit " he said with done face .

" Don't worry kaka, everything will be Ok. Why don't you file the complaint against them to king . Our king is really great and our prince is so generous , he'll understand our problems and find a way out of it " I assured him . He hummed and give me a genuine smile. " Leave it, this politics are not my cup of tea. Tell me what do you want " he asked . " Give me 1 kg gobi , 1/2 flower" I said. He gave me my order and move forward to take other vegetables .

After taking all necessary vegitable. I start walking toward my house but on the way I spot some children playing in mud , but after some time there mother called them and they run toward her and hug her tightly.

I wish I also had the normal childhood like other . I am so jealous of them , I also used to want someone to depend on. I never want to become this strong.

"Its ok kashi, now your capable enough and your family to so many people " i assure myself. And start walking forward.

The time when I reach home, it already afternoon.

" Didi , you came . What took you soo long, we were waiting" mera asked . She is a small girl from my ashram, where I grow up.

The owners of this ashram always treated us like there servant .  They never give us food on time , we always starved to death until they give us food. They never check on us until there is something they want. So I take the responsibility of  them in my hand .

I don't want them to face the side I faced in my childhood.

" Ha baccha, I came. You all must be hungry, right. I'll make food quickly and then we all will eat together. Ok " I said softly creasing her cheeks. She hummed and run toward her room.
( yes baby)

I quickly went into kitchen and made the food.
" aksha , bring everyone in the hall and spread the matt." I ordered aksha, the oldest girl in ashram after me .  " okay " she shouted from other side and I take the kadhai filled with Sabji outside.

Everyone was seated in line and they have taken their plates already in front of them . Aksha was standing and waiting for me to come. I served evryone and take a seat beside aksha.

She's my best friend, even if we have a little age gap but still she understands me more than anyone.

We eat peacefully and when everyone finished we picked our own plates and clean the place.

I want to make them independent by letting them do there own work and clean their own mess. So it's our rule that everyone will pick up there own utensils and clean there own place.

I don't want them to depend on anyone or anything, I had done that mistake, I can't let them .

"Chalo bacho, ab sone ka samay ho Gaya hai. Dekho Suryaast bhi ast ho jayega thodi der me." Aksha ordered evryone with her sweet voice. Everyone obeyed her and went toward there bed .
( let's go children, its late . already time for sunset)

" didi , didi. Tell us story , please. We'll sleep after that. Pakka vala vada " mera pleaded and other kids support her . " Ok , ok . I'll tell you the story. But only one. Okay " I said and everyone agreed.

I lied beside samita, one of the kid from ashram. " So , this is a story of our Veer Raja , Chatrapati shivaji maharaj . One day ......... " I started the story and until the time when it ends evryone was already asleep. 

" Good night " i said to one of the kid and kissed there forehead with love .

I want to give them all the love they deserve. With this though I also fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke before the sun rises and take a refreshing bath . I walk toward small mandir build in our ashram.

" He Kanha, sabko sukh , Shanti aur Samridhi de. Aur sabko vo har chiz mile jiske vo hakdar he . " I said whole heartedly while joining my hand in front of the Murti of Krishna.
( oh lord , give everyone happiness, piece, wealth. And everyone gets what they deserve)

I started to sing the Bhajan I always sing in the morning and slowly everybody started woking up .

The time when the Bhajan ends everyone was awake, except one, Aksha. She's a tight sleeper , she can sleep even in the fish market.

I spread the smoke of arti ki thal  in whole ashram and give arti to children .

"Akshu , wake up.  Are you planning to wake up after the lunch . Wake up. " I shake her , but she didn't even flinch. Kumbhkaran ki aulad.

" Listen chandu, bring a glass full of water " I asked one of the kid . He brings the water quickly.

I've an masterplan.

I took a glass from his hand and empty the water on aksha whole face and start shouting. " bad, bad . Bhago, bhago" . " where, where is tsunami . Where " she woke up in panic and start looking here and there but when she realise there is no tsunami she turned toward with 'I will kill you face' . "You. Kashi ki bachi . Yaha aa . Tujhe toh aj me chhodungi nhi " she stands on her feet and started running to catch me . I also ran with full speed, as much as I can. The sound of my ghungroo and the laughing of kids feel the whole ashram with its sound.
(You, little Kashi, come here, I am not going to leave you this time)

" Lll, you can't catch me " I showed her tongue and start running again. But whom I was kidding, she is really good in running, so she catches me within a minute. " Ab bol , kyaa bol rhi thi, men think se suna nhi " She asked me with a teasing smile. " No..Nothing, I was just saying, such a good runner you are" I said while showing my teeth.
( now tell me, what were you saying, I didn't listen properly)

"She pulled my cheeks very tightly. " aaaaaaaa, stop. Stop. Its hurting. " I shouted.  " you should have think this before empting the whole jug on me " she said with evil smile. " you were not waking up and I was being late for my dance classes, that's why I do that" I said with a pout and while rubbing my cheeks,  which was hurting so bad .

"Oh , what happened. Was it too hard . Sorry" she said with a worried look. " No , now it's okay. But next time if you did this I'll kill you." I warned. "Okay, sorry na. Now your not getting late for your classes." She reminds me and then I realised that I am going to be late this time.
" Sab teri galti he , me ek din tujhe....." I stopped before completing the word. Everyone eyes were on me and I can't set bad example by saying inappropriate words to them. " Just leave it. Okay,, then I am leaving " I said And walked outside the ashram with the bag on one side.

" Byyy. " I said a goodbye to them and start walking toward my classes.

I thought today will also be the same day like other. But never in my dream I thought I'll meet him. Whom I will consider my life 💞 🍁🧬.

____
So here the chapter end's.

Hope you'll like this chapter.

*This chapter was special dedicated to Kashi's life .*

And in next chapter you'll see the Life of Prince Vikram Jadhav. 👑🌾

If there are some error please correct it in comment box and if you don't understand anything specific, feel free to ask. 😉