8} मित्र (friend)

-ˋˏ ༻ Vikram ༺ ˎˊ-

I climbed up the stairs and slowly put my legs inside my chamber, it was dark, and nothing can be seen clearly.  I moved forward toward my bed , but then I realised someone was sitting there , my heart beat increase due to fear. What iff  its Baba , he'll kill me this time for not listening to him.

I still keep moving forward and when I reach near I realise it's not baba, that means, It's Rishi.

I leave a breath which  I was holding. " Kay tu pan , ghabravla na kiti . Ata hriday hatat ala asta. " I said, sitting beside him  but he didn't utter a single word. He was not even looking at me , even in dark I can feel the stiffness of his body, he's angry.
(What is this, you really scared me. My hurt almost jump outside my chest.)

I gulped the lump that was forming inside my mouth, and forward my hand to keep on his shoulder but he shrugged my hand dur to anger , I looked at him with confusion " Did something happened, why are you so angry" I asked with concern. Rishi rarely get angry, even if did the worst prank on him , he still pretend to be angry. But today his behaviour is telling how angry he is .

"What happened!  Are you serious. Did you see the time..." He shouted and point towards balcony " its past sunset, how long you were out . You can't imagine my situation, I was so tense, nako- nako te vichar yet hote manat" he continue but with full of concern.
(Every bad thought were coming in my head)

" I was on the verge of climbing down the stair and going to find you. And on the other hand  , Maharaja came and asked about your where being, " he said and the mere mension of baba made me stiff , I quickly look at his direction, but before I asked something he continued " but I lie that you were in astabal , creasing veer . In my whole life this was the first time I lied to him, first time. Even God will not forgive me for this. " he said the last part in whisper.

He respects my father more than anything and anyone. He worships my father , and lying to him is far most thing. I looked at him with shocked expression, he did this just for me . I can't believe in my ears.

"Why? Why did you lied, you could have tell him the truth. You don't need to sacrifice this much for me. " I said with disbelief , " I have to, I know how important it is for you to go outside the kingdom. I know how love feels, I know how precious it is, and how important it is to protect it " he said with sad smile.

He had gone through this, the thing he had with her was the sweetest thing I have ever seen,  but the pain he had gone through due to her is the last thing I want for him or anyone. I have seen him in his worst stage, and whether I want it or not I blame her for everything. I just wish, they never met. Even if he doesn't tell me, I know he still love her .

I nodded and we both became silent, but he suddenly asked by changing the topic " So , how is bhabhi, did you try to convince her ? Did she listen to you " . I nodded my head in no. But before he start asking further questions I Explained him whole incident that happened today.

His reaction was worth seeing, the wide eyes, mouth opened and freezed on the spot. I giggled a little Which bring him back from his shock. " wow bro, what a lucky guy you are .  You get a girl who can fight the whole world for justice, just like you. You both suit each other perfectly" he said with the biggest and with proud smile, " so, when are you planning to bring Bhabhi home, ha! " he asked with his mischievous grin.

Listening him calling her bhabhi, heat rushed to my cheeks and suddenly I started to feel hot. I am sure I must be looking like a tomato right now . The moment he saw me in this state he start laughing really hard , he held his stomach and rolled on bed , the sound of his laughter spread in every corner of the room. I frowned my eyebrows in irritation, " ha , ha bas Ho gaya, ab marne ka irada hai kya haske " I said coldly but still he continued his laughing session.
( ok , ok. Stop now. Are you planning to die due to laughing)

After whole five minutes he stop laughing and sit again properly. " I can't believe my eyes, The guy who never spared a glance to girls and who woves that he'll never fall in this ' love trap ' is head over heals for a mere village girl.  This is unbelievable! " He said with amusement filled in his voice. " hey! , What do mean by mere, she is special. And I never woved such a stupid thing. I was just saving myself for the only girl who will stole my heart. I always believe in true love and hope to find it someday, but she'll be like this, I never imagined it " I confess in front of him . He give me proud look and nooded.

" ok , now go, it's late now. Aren't you tired. Even if your not, I am really tired. Get out, ahhhaa" I ordered him while yawning fakly, he gave me bored look but agreed after sometime. He walked outside the chamber, and I lie on my bed looking at ceiling. 

The whole incident start replaying in my mind again.

Flashback:

I entered my room after meeting her , the cold shoulder she had given me is feeling like a pricking of needle. I tried to busy myself in the work but everything was reminding me about her .

I can't focus on anything other than her memory, her words , her cold behaviour. Due to this I keep shouting on everyone I saw, and keep messing the work I am doing. Everything was just suck .

Rishi notice this weird behaviour of mine and came to my room to ask about the problem, but instead of telling him I started shouting on him. He became shock with my sudden anger but still didn't leave and waited for me to get calm. After sometime he came close to me and asked about the problem again, this time I poured my heart in front of him . Everything I feel from the moment I saw her to how she rejected my proposal. He listen everything carefully like a good listener.

After listening the whole incident he suggested me to keep aside my ego of Prince and think with sane mind . Why would any girl will agree to be a friend with stranger , who she met yesterday only ?  No-one will trust me whoever it was. I nodded and realised the issue. But still the problem is, how to make her trust me? I asked Rishi and he suggested to talk to her peacefully and tell her my issue, I agreed and start going Mandi again.

But the moment I reach mandi , the crowd catch my attention, I walk toward the crowd only to see my sherani fighting for a helpless girl. The proudness I felt was beyond anything. I started walking toward her but it turned out to be the biggest mistake.

The man gets free from her hand and was about to raise her hand on her. my heart beat stop for a second, if the hand of man even touch her hair, I don't know what I'll do to him. I immediately rushed towards her and held his hand before touching her.

And rest happened in a haze.......

End of flashback

I take a deep breath, and closed my eyes just to see her eyes again.

The most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. 😌

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
I

know chapter is boring but still.

How's the chapter 😚.

If you like the chapter than click on the star ⭐ to like and support me.

And now our Rishi also had someone in his life, that's new. But he's the most kind person until now.😍.

I wish he also get the ending he deserves, the person who will love him unconditionally . ✨