5} मंत्रमुक्त (mesmerized)

-ˋˏ Vikram ˎˊ-

We returns to palace before sunset and I made sure that Rishi get the punishment for what he did. I tell Rajendra uncle that we went outside and blame everything on Rishi, that he wants to go out , I also requested him to keep this a secret from baba . If he knows this by any means, my outing from palace will be completely band and he'll increase the security around my chamber. Rajendra uncle understand my problem and agree to my small request and walk away dragging Rishi by his ears .
This is his punishment for running my admiring session.

Then I visited baba and do some work in assembly. Soon sun also set and whole palace was shining in the light of candle . My chamber was also adored with beautiful fragrance candle but again ,even  this fragrance was reminding me about her  .

Again, because the time I've left that dance class every beautiful thing was reminding me of her, every fragrance was reminding about her fragrance. I was literally comparing every beautiful thing to her. And everytime she wins .
I am missing her soo much, already. How am I going to spend this whole night. her thoughts are not leaving my mind even for minute and I have to deal with this whole night.

The whole night I spent turning from one side to another on my bed . And don't know when the sleep embrace me.

****

I woke up early in the morning.

I am not a morning person, but the thought of meeting her is not letting me sleep any further.
Yes I am going to meet her today , I can't stay any longer here without seeing her.

I am missing her soo much that it's killing me. I still didn't give any name to this feeling but one thing is sure, whatever it is , it feels like heaven and hell at the same time.

But, it's too early, she hadn't even woken up yet. I thought. And start grooming myself, so that I'll look good in front of her .

I take a nice and long bath and  wear the new pair of clothes . I was on cloud nine, because I am going to see her . I know I am behaving like a baby who is going to get her sweets, but I can't do anything to stop myself from doing this.

I am dying to meet that one girl who I've met just tomorrow.

This sounds weird isn't it.

But I don't know what this feeling is?, what name should I give to this feeling? What am I going to talk to her after meeting? I don't know. And here I was rushing to her without thinking what I'll talk.

I sight and sit on the edge of my bed , and went into deep thinking. " What I'll say when I'll meet her ? . Should I ask her how is she. Or should I directly ask her to be my friend. Yes , this is nice idea. In this way I'll be able know her more and It will also help me to figure out my feelings. " I stand excitedly satisfied with my decision.

The time has passed while I was thinking and now sky looks pinkish, that means sun is going to rise soon.

I clapped two times and an attendee came running. Ok they are never going to listen to me, Leave it. I let the attendee take some breath and then ask her " don't let anyone enter my kaksh until I ask. If they ask anything, Tell them I am working on something important" I ordered. She nodded and went outside.

I walk toward my balcony and slide the the stairs kept in my balcony slowly down. It touch the ground and I tie the stairs to my balcony so that it didn't slip.