7} घर ( home).

Abuse and violence ahead.
F

or a better experience play the above song.

_________

✩‧₊˚ Kashi .ೃ࿐

I walked toward that lady who was also lying on the ground and looking at all this with shock expression. When I bend to touch her shoulder she flinche and slides backward a little.

I feel really bad for her , how hard It must be for her , to reach this level of fear where she can't even trust a lady.
I wish I could take her pain, even if it's just a little.

I remember the days when I was small, the pain she's going through used to be my daily routine. I remember my scared self , who used to hide behind the bed so that they couldn't find me . They used to beat me every day without telling me the real reason. There was a time I wanted to die, death used to be a better option than being there. But the thought of other children always stopped me, they only have me as their saviour , even if it's just the slightest I did everything in my power to keep those monsters away from children. Actually , that was the real reason for me to learn  fight. To protect myself.

I was on the verge of breakdown, after remembering those days . And suddenly, a muscular hand raped around my shoulder and pulled me toward itself. It was the first time in my whole life to get comforted. I was always the one who comforted others.

This feels really nice, a shoulder to cry. I never knew I needed this until today.
I lean my head more into his chest, and his grip becomes more tight around me. It feels like home. Like I can stay there for my whole life. We maintain that position for some time and after that I muster all my courage to drag myself from that comfort zone . I walked toward that lady who was still lying on the ground, she looked more stable than before, this time I helped her to stand. We walked toward the big tree which was covering a huge area, I made her sit and ask Vikram to bring some water, he brought the water as quickly as possible and I passed it toward the lady. She hesitated a little but eventually took it from my hands and drank it .

We all remain silent for some time So I decided to initiate the conversation " namaskar, my name is Kashi and he's Vikram, I live nearby . What is your name? " I introduced myself and then introduced Vikram. "M.. my n.. name is sh... Sh... Shakuntala" she said while shuttering badly. She still wasn't fully recovered from what happened , I nodded and again silence surrounded us.

The silence was soothing and comforting. Lots of questions were coming in my mind but I didn't dare to vocalise it . After some time I felt someone head on my shoulder, I tilted my head slightly only to find Shakuntala slipping peacefully. She deserves this sleep after such a harsh day . I looked on my other side where Vikram was seated, he was also asleep in his place while his head was on his own knee.

He looked peaceful and innocent as he slept. His mouth was slightly open, his face softened in slumber. His hair flopped cutely on his face.

It was a sight I wanted to see  every day.

I reached a finger up to trace his features from a distance. His forehead, his eyebrows, his nose, his cheek, his lips, his chin.

There were small scars on his temple, near his upper lip, a graze near his jawline. They added to his beauty.

He was perfect.

I can't believe, he was the man who was looking so dangerous  while ago , the eyes which looked so calm were blood red a while ago .

I thought he would never come back, I thought I'll never see him again, and at some point I was afraid that my heart again trusted wrong person. But he proved me wrong, and I am really glad that I was wrong.

Sometimes we are more happy to get proven wrong than being right.

" Thank you" I muttered while looking at him , even when he can't hear me .

I thanked him for what, I don't know. There are so  many reasons. For returning, for protecting me, for proving me wrong, for making me realise how it feels to get comforted. Thank you for everything.

I lie both of them on the ground comfortably, and wait for them to wake up. After some hour, shakuntala wake up , soon it was going to be sunset and Vikram was still sleeping, I tried to wake him up, he hummed and muttered something under his breath but when I again call him his eyes open slowly and stair at me for some time with sleepy eyes.He looked at me like I am the most beautiful thing, his lips curved a little upward but soon collect himself  , he take a long breath and wake up. "How long I was sleeping." He asked in his husky voice, and something happened inside my stomach. I ignore that feeling and respond " 2 pahar" (2 hrs) . His eyes snapped open and he stood in urgency. " wh.. what, it been so long. Why you didn't wake me up " he asked. " you were looking peaceful while sleeping so my heart didn't agree to disturb it" I muttered to myself. "What!" He asked " nothing, I don't know . I just didn't " I said, even though I don't know what I am saying.

He said goodbye and walked toward his path ,  I kept staring at him until he disappeared..

After he left , I turned toward shakuntala. She looked fine, finer than before. But I don't think letting her go is a nice idea  . So, I asked shakuntala to come and stay with us for some day, she denied many times but at least I convinced her and took her with me to the ashram.

When I step inside the ashram, and raise my head to look in front of me . My heart gets swollen from the scene in front of my eyes.......
🥺🥀

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Thanks for liking the story.
As I have promised, here is the new chapter.🧸🎁

Please comment your thoughts about this chapter and like, you're like give me the motivation to continue this story 💫🤞✨

Next update will not be soon.🥲