chapter 40 sneak out

It was half midnight and I opened my door  all room is quite so I went outside, my brother is still there, they all complete, they don't have plan to rest?

I am staying night owl for now, the headband and crunchy hair tie is still in my hair, my hair is not messy, so it's obvious that I didn't sleep this late.

I walk for a while approaching on them, and they notice my figure.

"OH, LOOK SPHERE FINALLY USE MY GIFT!"

"YEAH, IM GONNA VISIT THE CAPITAL TOMORROW JUST FOR THIS KIND OF NIGHT PAJAMA"

"You still not asleep?"

"No, I sleep the entire hour this afternoon so I'm not feeling too sleepy"

"Your so cute" whopss I didn't expect that compliment from him, I didn't plan either to show like this out of knowhere, I admit I look like human for now, cause I wanna feel the vibe and comfortable clothing just a bit, and added some on my hair.

"First time hear it from you"

"I didn't know you like those on your hair"

"Well this is just first time in my liking to wear this, you see mostly showed in front of people simplier"

"Cause your growing up and your taste change like your height" patting my head.

"Okay, I'll get going"

"Where are you going this late at night?"

"Going back in my room, it's getting too late"

"Oh, okay"
.  
.
.
.
.

I woke up late and people in the living room is empty all of their room is close, I think they still sleeping the sun is sitting across the sky.

What time did they go to bed last night.

I opened Selena door and she's in bed messier, her pillow is in the ground, my instinct is correct.

I go back in my room and open my door so they can notice me that I'm already up. I slam my books in the table because it's been on the floor the whole night and my room is messy so I tidy up a bit. Now that I'm grown up and I have no maids in the demon place, I'm used to clean up my room. I  wanna visit their capital this day but.... They will be clueless where I'm up again. But demon can locate me, before it's easy for me to sneak out but now that I'm at year alive here, I'm always in hesitation before I step in.

"Well it's their fault for not watching me" Lol

Thank you! If I'm alive then that's it, I'll be heading in the capital, just find me if I'm not back at lunch, I'll be back at the current time 12:00 okay? It's all your fault waking up so late, I'm starving so I'm searching for nice delicious food in the capital

I change my clothes and head in the carriage outside. A new escape just for a night pajama.

Yawn~

[Third person pov]

Selena woke up, and saw a letter in the table, sphere room and front door is wide open, the sunlight in the window is beaming. Sphere is not in her room so she proceed to the table where letter is pleaded and read it.

..................... ......

"BROOO"

"KNOCK KNOCK "

"WHAT? WHAT THE HECK"

STUNNED

"SPHERE IS GONE OUT"

"WHAT?"

Cedric sprint in the living room where Selena is waiting, Cedric is not yet fully awake bare foot and it still in he's pajama.