Chapter 23: planning to sneak out

It's been a year and i turn into 20 my life here is quite the same. But since the day I pick up my cat from the tree after what happened, it's rare to me to roam outside, and I didn't tried to explore the castle in fact I just visit the living room, library, it's quiet the same.

My sister and the duke visit me here frequently like once a month something like that.

But I'm getting more and more comfortable in a place like this, I just came out of the blue when it's breakfast, lunch,meal, dinner time then get back in my room.

Since the day I got executed by my mother I didn't dare to visit the library anymore at the capital because who knows there might be something will happen on me if I set foot outside over and over again. But that's not a problem after all my sister bring me down some books from capital when they bound to visit me here, because only a book can keep me alive  and entertain me....

Yeah and I get my self some peace but don't have freedom.

It's okay that is the day I've been longing for without freedom as long as I have peace and far from miserable life I'm okay with it, I'm free here no one can disturb me but one thing I only get interrupted when it's my time to eat.

To be honest I want to visit Beach or camp in the woods. I also want to exercise running outside.

"Sphere are you not eating?"

"Ah, I'm coming"

"Eat some vegetables, lunch first before sweet's"

"I want some cookies"

"Then eat that first"

"Fine"

"By the way, it's been a while since I didn't visit the capital"

"No"

"Fine"

Mmmh I don't have freedom

"Then after this I'll take a nap again"

"Your just sleeping the whole year, why don't you plan to do something else?"

"Should I?"

"It's all up to you"

"Then I want to visit the capital library"

"I won't allow it"

"Then what should I do?"

"So I have no choice but to sleep ti'll  next year, wake me up again if its dinner time"

I am wimp and I walk like technically wimp in my room because who knows how would you feel, you'd given a chance to live but just to buried your life in a room. I'm all alone how sad is that.

Then I sit in my balcony near my window just to stare outside, my furry cat is in my bed taking some nap as well

I have nothing to do here just like my routine after a few years is reading some books then eat my macarons.

That tyrant really is something new, he was just a friend of my stupid brother.

"Whatever I'll just take a nap"

Is it healthier right?

Ahhh author spare me..

Wait should I buy crochet hook, pattern, and clothing yarn? That's sound fun to learn, maybe I can entertain my self with that.

Hehe..........

_______________________________________

After a few hours I wake up with, swollen eyes, is it strange I cried in my sleep, I saw someone hugging me? That's weird......